PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas...A little late:(

RFREE
December 26th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I intended to do this Christmas morning but we lost all internet access sometime on Christmas eve. The ATT man worked for 3 hours this morning and got it fixed at 12:30 today.I was going into M*QC withdrawal. LOL . I am hoping all the SSS have received their gifts and are as thrilled as I was when they opened them. I am definitely in for next Christmas for sure.Even if I was a little deceitful about getting mine in the mail.Ha ha I mailed mine wayyyy early but let on like I was falling behind.Remember the "GUESS WHERE USA" in the mailing address??? ha ha my daughter didn't think they would mail it with that on there. ha ha so much fun. Anyway Love you all.You are the best!
Hugs from Ky
Rhonda

Jean Sewing Machine
December 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Rhonda, glad to hear from you and wishing you a great holiday! Get some rest while you are on vacation!

quiltingtrish
December 26th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hi Rhonda - good to see you here. I am glad you got back in. I can feel your withdrawel. We lost electric here for about 20 minutes once and wondered what I would do if I couldn't get in to check on everyone - haha.
The only thing with not putting a return address on a package is if something happened to it, they would send it to the dead package pile since there would be no address to return it to. I used my sisters address so SewBizzy wouldn't have a clue. :) I had fun with the secret exchange and can't wait until next year.
Hugs,

bkthomas
December 26th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Rhonda!

MRoy
December 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Hey Rhonda, do you have much snow?

BellasQuilts
December 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well, Rhonda!

lilmouse
December 27th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Hoping you had a great Christmas and welcome back!

RFREE
December 27th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Hey Rhonda, do you have much snow?
Not near as much as they thought we would get Myrna.Maybe 5-6".My DD got to make a big snow man though.It packed real good.How much did yall end up with?

pcbatiks
December 27th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Hi Rhonda..........good to hear from you and glad you had a good Christmas! It's amazing how much we miss MSQC when we can't be here!

janluna
December 27th, 2012, 02:10 AM
We're supposed to get 14-18 inches here. It's snowing hard right now and the roads were glass when Joe came home from work. If he complains about the roads... they are bad!!!! We have both driven fire trucks and ambulances in blizzards and ugly Thunderstorms. When we first became firefighters and medics we were told, if you can't show up for class because of the weather, don't bother coming. Why? Because if the fire call or emergency medical call comes you HAVE to respond. So we learned to drive in the worst weather and we always went to the calls. Joe was always requested to drive to the city in bad weather with a sick patient on board. I was requested to go during the day. My partner was afraid of sick people and afraid he'd make them worse, so I got to ride in the back with the patient. But at night, we both drove fire trucks. Anyway as I type this we have warnings on our TV, that we have a major storm coming and it will snow until Friday. The wind is supposed to be bad too. Hello, Old Man Winter! lol Merry Christmas Rhonda! Hugs, Jan L.

shannonsaulter
December 28th, 2012, 01:31 AM
better late than never hope yours was great!