PDA

View Full Version : Christmas was wonderful!!!!

shannonsaulter
December 26th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Even though I had to work I must say Christmas turned out wonderful...My DD (19 yr old)got me a $100 gift cert to my LQS...she got a hope chest she has wanted..My 16 yr old got my a pack of extra bobbins and my walking foot...and best of all Our trip to Ireland for July has been booked....
Sure made going to work a bit easier...
Just wanted to share...hope everyone else had a great day and for those with snow would love to see some snowmen pics!

CrazyMtnLady
December 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Shannon, glad to hear you had a wonderful day.
When are you going to Ireland. That sounds like an awesome trip.

GrammaBabs
December 26th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Good for you... your family has it all together... they know how to show their love and appreciation to a super MOM and wife... :)

Musical_Starling
December 26th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Ireland is on my bucket list, for sure :) Glad to hear you had a merry Christmas! I'd make you a snowman, but sadly we didn't get enough snow to even cover the brown grass lol So much for the forecast!

Bubby
December 26th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! A trip to Ireland is one of my dreams!! Lucky girl, Shannon!!!

janluna
December 27th, 2012, 05:25 AM
I too, wish to go to Ireland. My Father's side of the family has roots there. And my DH is half Irish and half Sicilian. What a combo right? He is the best of both worlds. Because everyone thinks our name, LUNA is spanish, we get all the spanish speaking people on the phone and have no clue what they are saying. Luna means Moon in Italian too. Too funny.
Your family sounds wonderful. God Bless and Merry Christmas, Hugs, Jan L.

janluna
December 27th, 2012, 05:26 AM
BUT First I have to make it to MSQC in Missouri!!!! LOL Hugs, Jan

shannonsaulter
December 27th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Donna we fly out July 18 and return on July 29...

lilmouse
December 27th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I am happy for you and your family...glad you had a great Christmas!

New York Sue
December 27th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Shannon, IRELAND?! Lucky YOU! I'm GREEN with envy.
Great Christmas gifts from your kids! My nineteen year old was particularly generous, as well. She walked into JoAnns and asked for the best sewing scissors they had, and walked out with a pair of Gingher's (big girl scissors) and 20, or so, fat quarters! (And two sweaters and 2 pairs of earrings, to boot!) And that's just my gifts!
We dubbed her 'Ally Claus' for the day...