PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard???

buckeyequilter
December 25th, 2012, 05:23 PM
We have a blizzard warning for tomorrow. Just in time for me to get to work...but it appears the worst will be in the afternoon. I will go in to work tomorrow morning and do payroll then my butt is heading back home. If I'm going to be snowed in...I prefer it to be at home. We are expecting 8 - 12" and winds.

Sandy Navas
December 25th, 2012, 05:40 PM
How great that you are going to make certain all the employees get paid so they can settle their Christmas debts. Stay safe. I've only been stuck in a storm once where I couldn't get home. It sure isn't fun.

MRoy
December 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Safe travels to work and back home tomorrow Shirley!

shannonsaulter
December 25th, 2012, 05:55 PM
stay safe! and warm!

Jean Sewing Machine
December 25th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Hope you don't get stuck!

madampolo
December 25th, 2012, 06:33 PM
We have 60 degrees forecasted for tomorrow, and sunny.

buckeyequilter
December 25th, 2012, 06:35 PM
We have 60 degrees forecasted for tomorrow, and sunny.

Haha....usually when "sunny" is forecasted for here, it's 100 degrees to go with it. I don't mind the cold but hate driving on snow and ice.

quiltingtrish
December 25th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Oh boy - stay safe Shirley. We are to get a few hours of ice starting around 3 tomorrow afternoon. Wouldn't be bad but oldest son will be coming home from work and daughter going to work at that time. Frankly, I can't wait until April.
Hugs,

bakermom
December 25th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Yeah I was planning to go out while DH is out hunting but now I'm not too sure. Not that I need anything but was thinking I could pick up discounted christmas stuff for next year.

CrazyMtnLady
December 25th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Stay safe! The storm we were SUPPOSE to get has decided to go farther south more into Arkansas....which is fine with me. They were saying that we could still get up to 3" but we haven't seen a single snowflake yet!