PDA

View Full Version : My SS gifts from Klasien

Cathy F
December 25th, 2012, 03:09 PM
These are the wonderful gifts I received from sweet Klasien, her thoughtfulness and generosity brought tears to my eyes. Her quilt is so beautiful and I just love how she personalized it with a label so everyone who sees it will know where it came from.

I also received Delf magnets and a little pair of shoes for my tree that I will put up every year and think of her.
I didn't know how to post the pics in the groups so I'm showing them here.

Thank you again Klasien, I love them!

shannonsaulter
December 25th, 2012, 03:13 PM
what a great gift! wish I could have participated but you just wait til this coming Chritmas! Love that quilt and those ornaments are wonderful..Have a Merry Christmas!

K. McEuen
December 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Those little shoes are darling. Great gifts!

pcbatiks
December 25th, 2012, 06:50 PM
What a great set of gifts! Klasien....great job on the quilt. The little shoe ornaments are cute too!

buckeyequilter
December 25th, 2012, 06:52 PM
That is a gorgeous quilt. I love, love, love those shoes!

MRoy
December 25th, 2012, 06:54 PM
That's a great gift! Love the quilt!

CrazyMtnLady
December 25th, 2012, 09:15 PM
What a beautiful quilt. I also love the little shoes.

Klasien
December 26th, 2012, 06:00 AM
So glad you like it all!
Also very glad all the gifts made it safe and sound across the ocean, so cool to see the pictures of all the things I wrapped months ago here at home, and now they are where they should be, at your home!!
I had a bad dream that the customs would open the box with a sharp knife and tare the whole quilt in pieces.........
All went well!!

Enjoy!!!!!

Winniesfriend
December 26th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Beautiful present.

GrammaBabs
December 26th, 2012, 06:56 PM
this whole ensemble is so,,, Klasien.... she got a knack... enjoy it all!!!! My favorite is the "Mickey" tribute :)