PDA

View Full Version : SSS gifts.. Merry Christmas!

CrazyMtnLady
December 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

I finally broke down and opened my gifts. Was trying to wait for DH to wake up
to take my pic with them...but he is a sleepy head and since my SSS gifts was the only thing under the tree to be opened... I opened them!
I did post pics in the group page, but wanted everyone to see the beautiful mug rug/potholder I received from my SS Rebecca. Thank you. I am even using the coffee mug now. Just washed it out and filled it up.
http://i48.tinypic.com/aya80i.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/ri84eo.jpg

I am very very happy! It has been a long time since I have had any gifts to open. It made me feel like a little kid inside, full of anticipation.
I am ready for next year! LOL...

Merry Christmas.

Musical_Starling
December 25th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Beautiful :) I love that they match, that's awesome!!

cyndiofthevortex
December 25th, 2012, 12:11 PM
So pretty and fun! This swap has just made my Christmas. I don't remember when I've looked forward to Christmas as much as this year!

HandsOffItsMine
December 25th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Donna,

Those are a great match! What a wonderful job Rebecca did on your rugmug or is it a potholder? I saw a loop, I wouldn't take a chance that it might get burned! It's too pretty! :)

What saddens me in your story, that you say that you don't have presents to open. :( Even in bad years, Don and I would take $5 or 10 to the swapmeet and buy a bunch of things the other could use/wrap them up. It was amazing what cute/fun items we could find for each other. We had presents wrapped under the tree and Kat had her Mommy/Daddy presents...Santa came if she was a Good girl. ;)

Glad that you had your SSS package to open this year. Huggers, Ruby

MayinJerset
December 25th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Donna, Your SS Rebecca really did an excellent job with her gifts. Best way to check out what everyone here is doing is to be drinking your morning coffee in a MSQS mug with it's matching mug rug.

I was fairly new to this forum when the 2012 SS began this year and didn't particpate but will be signing up for 2013 for sure. Receiving a secret package and waiting til Christmas day to open it brings out the little bit of kid left in all of us. May

Sandy Navas
December 25th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Donna - when M*QC had their birthday bash I picked up a personal mug like that. I have to tell you that my coffee tastes better if I have it filled when I read the forum. Love the mug rug that matches!

Did you get my package of hugs yet?

Bubby
December 25th, 2012, 12:56 PM
What a beautiful gift...I love how they match...A nice gift for a wonderful friend....Merry Christmas, Donna!!

CrazyMtnLady
December 25th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Sandy, I got tons of hugs from your e-mail Christmas greetings... Is that what you are talking about? Merry Christmas to you.

shannonsaulter
December 25th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Thats beautiful ty for sharing! Merry Christmas!

buckeyequilter
December 25th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Beautiful gifts! Love the mat and the mug :)

Merry Christmas