PDA

View Full Version : He's on his way!!

Musical_Starling
December 24th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Well, Santa has left the North Pole! Off to visit all of the good girls and boys of the world!! Will he be leaving coal or presents at your house? Only time will tell I guess lol

If you have any children staying with you, there are a few "Santa Trackers" that you can use to watch Santa's progress as time gets closer. But make sure you're asleep when he flies over your house! Or else! :D

http://www.google.ca/santatracker/
http://www.noradsanta.org/

Two sites that will help you keep an eye on the big guy :) The Google site also has games for the little ones to play! If you click on the red arrow in the top left, it will take you to the village. Then just scroll back and forth using the arrows on the left and right and whenever you see one of the Google pointers (like on Google maps) click on it and you'll be taken to a game. There are also little interactive elements, so let the little ones click away on random things and they'll get a few giggles. You can even "talk" to Santa! :) How cool to be a kid these days... lol

Merry Christmas! I hope Santa is nice to all of you!

CrazyMtnLady
December 24th, 2012, 09:07 AM
HO HO HO! I don't have any children but I am a big kid at heart! DH bought me a pair of red pajamas yesterday. They look very festive being red and they have little white things that you could call snowflakes even though they look like the petals on a daisy, but they are real small. I plan on taking a shower this morning and then slipping into my "Christmas Clothes" and start our Christmas movie marathon. I always get a new pair of pajamas for Christmas Eve day.

Musical_Starling
December 24th, 2012, 09:09 AM
HO HO HO! I don't have any children but I am a big kid at heart! DH bought me a pair of red pajamas yesterday. They look very festive being red and they have little white things that you could call snowflakes even though they look like the petals on a daisy, but they are real small. I plan on taking a shower this morning and then slipping into my "Christmas Clothes" and start our Christmas movie marathon. I always get a new pair of pajamas for Christmas Eve day.

That sounds like a great day to me! :D And a great tradition too!

Sandy Navas
December 24th, 2012, 12:20 PM
My very favorite pjs of all time were the red wooly ones I used to have that had footsies sewn in - they zipped up the front and were snuggly warm (until you had to unzip for a potty break and then brrrrrr).

Musical_Starling
December 24th, 2012, 12:53 PM
My very favorite pjs of all time were the red wooly ones I used to have that had footsies sewn in - they zipped up the front and were snuggly warm (until you had to unzip for a potty break and then brrrrrr).

I'd love to have a pair of those! Some really nice soft fleece ones :D Last time I had a pair of footed pyjamas I think I was 5 lol

Patrice
December 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I asked Santa for a new flannel night gown this year. Wish I had it for tonight. Nothing better than wearing new PJ's on Christmas morning. Got the whole family here tonight after mass and Santa will be stopping by for the little ones and then they will all be back tomorrow for dinner. My back is trying to give out on me but Im trying to hang in there. I am so blessed

Cathy F
December 24th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Merry Christmas to you too, hope Santa finds you name on the "nice list"!