PDA

View Full Version : It's Christmas Eve

MayinJerset
December 24th, 2012, 01:47 AM
You still have all of today to show how good you have been as he's getting ready to begin his journey.
Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night. May in Jersey34527

buckeyequilter
December 24th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

searchfamilies
December 24th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Yes The Big Man will be on his way fetching i hope you all some lovely goodies
Merry Christmas
Hugs Janice

Musical_Starling
December 24th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Santa is surely doing any last-minute preparations now! :) Merry Christmas everyone!

Lisapc
December 24th, 2012, 03:16 AM
He is getting ready isn't he? Merry Christmas to all of you!

lilmouse
December 24th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!!

CrazyMtnLady
December 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM
ho ho ho......Merry Christmas!!!! 34537

pcbatiks
December 24th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Merry Christmas to my forum friends..............believe it or not......I worked on my FMQ for my MIL's quilt yesterday. Got about half of it done. Some parts look pretty good & other parts.......well..........I'll let the galloping horse decide!

Hope each of you have a great day Christmas celebrated in the ways that make you happy! And I want to say Thank You to all my forum friends for making this year so much fun. You all have made me laugh & have lifted my spirits more times than I can count! You have strengthened my prayer times by becoming such an important part of my life. You have shared your quilting knowledge & opinions with me.......and I've learned at lot. So thanks to all of you for making this forum such a fun, giving, supportive & encouraging place!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas............... :)

Blondie
December 24th, 2012, 10:45 AM

Happy Monday Folksies

It is officially Christmas Eve at our house as I am up and having some coffee. I've been up for a while - just been busy in the kitchen giving some of the goodies a once over and to make sure I have enough to carry with me this evening to my DD's. I love pinterest and found some easy peasy recipeasies to make up for last minute. We will all seriously be doing some diet after this year' celebrating.

I probably should not mention this, since I mentioned the cold thing attempting to gloam onto me. That is over and done with. Yay. Luscious is feeling better as well. I am telling y'all if you don't take Airborne, you need to try some zicam or buy up extra zinc. It truly helps zap the duration. Unfortunately, it doesn't help if you are a cotton headed ninny muggins and have a difficult time with coordination. I happened to miss the last step at bottom of the stairs to the basement yesterday mid day. I laid on the cold hard basement floor, and it actually crossed my mind "I didn't hear a crack". My ankle was not quite right, my right shoulder and right knee literally hit each other. I can't believe that short distance made me hurt so badly. I felt pretty good until last night when I noticed a slight swelling in my ankle. I wrapped it up with an ace; this morning the swelling is down and it is slightly bruised looking. I am going to wrap it back up for support today. Oy. I will milk the event for as long as I can. My kids will fuss over me tonite, yeah, okay, that'll work for me and of course, my precious Luscious Larry needs no excuse whatsover to tell me to sit down and let him finish up whatever needs to be and etc. I think I can get used to this.

We did have company come by yesterday, more later this morning - friends dropping off some gifts and visiting.
You and I, sisters, are fortunate enough to visit with each other; as often as we like. It only takes turning on the computer and popping in here at the MSQC. The folks who joined in the Secret Santa Buddy Christmas Swap this past year will be soon opening their gifties from the SS partner. There is no reason for anyone in this forum who is a regular poster, to feel lonely or neglected. We always have room at our Inn and inside my own fantasy world, it is always the perfect temperature, the weather is exactly what it is supposed to be and everyone thinks I am a whiz at everything. You see, I am like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in everyway! hahahahahaha. Just wait Secret Sis until you open MY offerings! bwhahaha. Good thing you love me, is all I can say! I have lots more practicing to do on everything, but in my own fantasy world, Practice is not only a verb, it is a life description. I practice everyday to be better at everything. It doesn't matter if it ain't perfect today or tomorrow; I have the rest of my life to practice getting it all down.
One thing I don't have to worry about getting down pat - that is the friendship I share with all of my dear ones here.

Merry Christmas, take time to remember the blessings of this miraculous time of year.

God Bless us Everyone!

cyndiofthevortex
December 24th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Blondie, what a beautiful post. (Except for the bad fall and hurt ankle part. Get yourself healthy, girl!) It really touched my heart. Thanks for being a part of my life this year, for being my friend. Thanks to all of you here. All I can say is ditto to Blondie's post. I love you guys.

pcbatiks
December 24th, 2012, 11:41 AM
In reference to the Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins post............as Buddy the Elf would say.............

Santa's Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MayinJerset
December 24th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Blondie, hope your ankle is OK.

Love all the different cards everyone is adding, so I'll add another too. May

Lest we forget the Reason for the Season 34540

Sandy Navas
December 24th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Here's to healing ankles, bruises, noses, brains, and all that stuff - forget the cotton-headedness and Ninny Muggins!

Oh, and friends, a wonderful world of friends - the best reason to celebrate!!

Lonna
December 24th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you so much for all your prayers and loving thoughts through out this past year. I am so lucky to have found this sight and all you wonderful new friends. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday seaon and Merry Christmas from Wayne and myself.

Musical_Starling
December 24th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I am so thankful for all of my new friends here :) And I wish each and every one of you a very VERY merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you wish to celebrate)!

Musical_Starling
December 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Oh, and here's my favourite Christmas picture so far. Cracks me up every time:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6831895296/h1FF1E52D/

BellasQuilts
December 24th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all my quilty friends. What a joy to know you all and to share quilting with you. Blessings to all!

Cathy F
December 24th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Merry Christmas Blondie, I have no doubts that you are on Santa's "nice list"! Your post was very touching today and I agree anybody who needs a visit this is the place to come our members are some of the most generous, kind, people, who will lift your spirits whenever needed.

nana margaret
December 24th, 2012, 04:09 PM
A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my new forum friends. Seeing as he'll reach us here in England first, I'm going to put in a good word for all of you! :lol:

bakermom
December 24th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Well if it's not done by now it's not getting done!
moment of panic when I couldn't find the cashew turtles i made. DH offered to make more but it wasn't that important. I knew they would show up and they eventually surfaced.
Merry Christmas to all. Hope Santa is good to you!

Musical_Starling
December 24th, 2012, 04:39 PM
A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my new forum friends. Seeing as he'll reach us here in England first, I'm going to put in a good word for all of you! :lol:

I may need a few good words after all of the four-letter ones I strung together while out driving today :icon_giggle:

aliaslaceygreen
December 24th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Merry Christmas to my forum friends..............believe it or not......I worked on my FMQ for my MIL's quilt yesterday. Got about half of it done. Some parts look pretty good & other parts.......well..........I'll let the galloping horse decide!

Hope each of you have a great day Christmas celebrated in the ways that make you happy! And I want to say Thank You to all my forum friends for making this year so much fun. You all have made me laugh & have lifted my spirits more times than I can count! You have strengthened my prayer times by becoming such an important part of my life. You have shared your quilting knowledge & opinions with me.......and I've learned at lot. So thanks to all of you for making this forum such a fun, giving, supportive & encouraging place!

Have a safe and Merry Christmas............... :)
Pam, I am FMQ my quilt for Christmas gifting today and I think it will need to be a BLIND galloping horse!!! Have to really not LOOK as I plod forward...

Merry Christmas to you, and to all of the friends I have made this past year!!

aliaslaceygreen
December 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Aww, Blondie, you ALWAYS say the best things! I hope your ankle is just bothersome enough so that no one catches on to your master plan, but that you can get up dance if need be! Merry Happy Joy and Peace!

Tamara J Liddell
December 24th, 2012, 06:53 PM
He is on his way folks... MERRY CHRISTMAS to all. and may 2013 be one of the best ever years for you all...
Tracking Santa
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/track.html

Ginny B
December 24th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Merry Christmas to all! Heading out shortly and just wanted to wish everyone a blessed Christmas. Probably won't be back on here until Wednesday night. Don't forget those milk and cookies for Santa. :)

Ginny B

searchfamilies
December 25th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Merry Christmas to You & Everyone
Hugs Janice