PDA

View Full Version : Riley Blake....

sewhot
June 23rd, 2009, 04:16 PM
Have you guys seen this stuff!?!? Really, it is adorable! It is a new company (to quilting) they used to design scrap booking paper.....and I guarantee you are gonna love it. I am so excited to have it in our shop, and can't wait to do some fun projects with it.

Any ideas or requests of something you might want to see out of the new Riley Blake, line?!!? Let's discuss...

Oh and you Girls are gonna love the Christmas stuff I ordered! So adorable! I swear.

Quilt Vader
June 25th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Where are the pictures? I'd love to have a look-see, please. I may need a new cape or something! Oh -
Dear grandson had me choking back a laugh yesterday - I was about to toss a piece of marked on computer paper with a long piece of tape attached to a short end .of the paper; NO gramma.. I need that! Hanging on to the tape, he flipped the paper around behind himself and stuck the tape to his shirt and took off running around the house. Yep, his cape flitted on the breeze :D

sewhot
June 25th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Hahahahah!! What a cute (creative) Grandson!! Yes,I think you do need to make him a cape! (not too hard either!!) I would say it was way easier than paper and tape! :lol:

The Riley Blake stuff is here..http://missouriquiltco.com/shop/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=Riley+Blake&x=20&y=11Riley%20Blake%20stuff%20is%20here....BUT, I think your Grandson would love http://missouriquiltco.com/shop/index.php/michael-miller-spaced-out.html this for a cape. 8-)

stitchywoman
June 29th, 2009, 02:56 PM
This is so cute when you said Riley Blake I thought it was the name of the fabric line too, not the company name. So I was getting all excited for some cute new boy stuff too!
haha! Shoulda known! It is cute though, the flowers would make some cute little girl tunics :)

Quilt Vader
June 29th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Hahaha.. I think it so funny that someone 'got it' about the fabric name. But I 'shulda knwn' I have a great neice named Reilly :lol:
TaDa :V

stitchywoman
June 29th, 2009, 03:04 PM
It's true!! Good boy fabric is very hard to come by!