PDA

View Full Version : How do YOU spell L O V E ?

Sandy Navas
December 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
This is the most important video I've seen in such a long while:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA8VJh0UJtg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA8VJh0UJtg)

Jean Sewing Machine
December 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
So sweet! Thanks for sharing it!

inspired
December 22nd, 2012, 09:23 PM
Thank You Sandy....So touching!!!!

BellasQuilts
December 22nd, 2012, 10:49 PM
Lovely video.

CrazyMtnLady
December 22nd, 2012, 10:57 PM
Sweet! That was really cute.

bakermom
December 22nd, 2012, 11:05 PM
Very touching!

EnumclawGramma
December 22nd, 2012, 11:20 PM
You know, Sandy.....Christmas is a time that is so bittersweet for me. I cry at all the Hallmark, McDonald's and Folgers Coffee commercials. This did me in. We lost one of our dogs last week....a big old hound mix/rescue love of a lug last week, and now I'm a mess again! Thank you for sharing.

kelliedi
December 22nd, 2012, 11:37 PM
This is LOVE

lilmouse
December 23rd, 2012, 01:56 AM
I love this video; some people don't give dogs enough credit...they can be so sensitive and aware; especially around hurting or injured children or as in this case someone who is a bit slow...you could tell the dog knew! And was very persistent!

meemeecyn
December 23rd, 2012, 02:00 AM
OK, glad I am next to the kleenex box. This is really beautiful, Sandy. A picture is worth a thousand words and the music just adds to it. Thank you for sharing with us.
Cynthia
PS Libby, sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. They are a member of the family and it is hard when they leave us.

shannonsaulter
December 23rd, 2012, 02:16 AM
You know, Sandy.....Christmas is a time that is so bittersweet for me. I cry at all the Hallmark, McDonald's and Folgers Coffee commercials. This did me in. We lost one of our dogs last week....a big old hound mix/rescue love of a lug last week, and now I'm a mess again! Thank you for sharing.

My condolences on the loss of your pup..If you are anything like me its like losing a child...((HUGS)) great link...wiping my tears..

Musical_Starling
December 23rd, 2012, 07:37 AM
Beautiful video :) Reminded me of a little boy I know, and he is always so sweet and loving. Dogs (and cats) are truly remarkable creatures who understand more than we think they can.

Libby, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. I lost one of my cats back in July, and I still miss her terribly. Hugs for you my friend!

Bubby
December 23rd, 2012, 09:18 AM
Sandy, Thank you...this is wonderful! Jeff and I watched it several times last night. It's really sweet...and powerful. Barb

Blondie
December 23rd, 2012, 09:52 AM
God doesn't make mistakes and often sends us furbabies to remind us of that.

Thank you Sandy; watched this while antsy pantsy Gracie is sitting on my lap, remembering my big ol' bassett hound Duke.

MRoy
December 23rd, 2012, 10:03 AM
This is a beautiful video. DH and I watched it awhile back and it touched me just as much this time.
Libby, I'm sorry about the loss of your pet.

Sandy Navas
December 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM
Libby - sending hugs for the loss of your wonderful friend.

I have a very soft spot in my heart for children with any unusual circumstances - having worked with children who have Downs Syndrome they are very, very special to me. I also love LABS. All animals, all children, all people, and even quite a few peeps!!

wendyw1
December 24th, 2012, 03:26 AM
That brought a tear to my eyes, absolutely beautiful ...thanks Sandy xx