PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Greetings

Blondie
December 18th, 2012, 07:55 AM

Hello Folksies!

It is Tuesday, Dec 18. In one week, Christmas will be here; the frenzy of paper and ribbons flying beginning.

Now, you know it's my birthday, since most of y'all sent me a card. And today is also Myrna's birthday. Hugs to you, girlfriend.
So here is my official post of the day . . . I call it my Middle Child December Syndrome. Get the violins out. hehe
I already mentioned that I never had any attention on my birthday. It is bad enough to be a middle child. Being born a week before Christmas really sucked. It used to hurt my feelings when I was little. My brother's celebration in August was always a big deal, each year another rite of passage . Mom's only boy, the first born, yada yada. Sis born in April, 6 years younger than me, was always "the baby". (she still is,) I always thought that I was adopted because one of my aunties felt sorry for my Mom and Dad since they didn't have a girl. You know how wierd kids think! They are still my favorite auntie and my uncle. My uncle nicknamed me "Blondie". As I grew, I got used to not having parties, cake, cards, and always felt like it was no big deal.
When I started having children, I went absolutely nutsy over their birthdays. Oldest in Nov, middle in February and youngest in January. They always had lots of little gifties and lots of fanfare. Of course there were parties - if fact, I used to throw un-birthday parties all the time, since it would be someone's birthday somewhere, right? Neighborhood kids loved our house, hahaha!
After I was single again, with three kids in tow, I went through a lot of soul searching in general. During this time, I realized all of a sudden that birthdays are a very special day, not only for the cards and remembrance by friends and family. It dawned on me that as our KandyKane mentioned last evening, that this day was special for me since the Lord chose me to be born on this particular day of the year. Somehow or other, it finally clicked.
So, my December sisters who understand what I am saying, remember that this is the day that the Lord has made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it. And for those who were remembered and made over, God bless you.

Once more, thank you all for making me feel special. I have been overwhelmed by it all. Never in my life have I had so many cards and special thoughts. Asking the Lord to add another little jewel to your crown for that!

Special prayers for all our families who are needing a special touch. Extra hugs for everyone.

blessings!

Blondie

RFREE
December 18th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna! Hope yall have a wonderful day.Today is my Friday for the next 2 weeks. After being sick for 2 weeks I am sooo ready for 4oclock to get here. Then the fun begins. Christmas shopping. Today is payday!! Woo Hoo. working for the schools system means we get paid once a month.I am not a shopper but must say I am looking forward to getting it over with.
Hugs and prayers to all who need them.
Hugs from Ky
Rhonda

Musical_Starling
December 18th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Good morning and Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna! My middle sis (I'm the youngest of three) was born on the 20th, and we're 6 years apart as well :) Funny coincidence! December birthdays are always a little strange, but I wouldn't trade mine for the world! So happy birthday, belated or future, to all December babies :D

Not much left to do today :) Have to iron a t-shirt transfer on my Dad's apron that says "I turn GRILLS on" and finish off the twister wreath and I'm FINISHED! Woohoo! I may try some FMQ on the twister wreath, just because I don't know how else to quilt it. My last two table runners have been quilted with mostly straight lines about 1/8" away from the ditch, but I'm thinking a little loopy FMQ would look pretty on the wreath. Going to make my own binding too, so a couple of learning experiences on this one :)

Happy Birthday, Happy Tuesday, and Happy Quilting to all! :) Prayers continued, as always!

Winniesfriend
December 18th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna .... my husbands birthday is on the 22nd, he always got a combined birthday / Christmas present when he was growing up, even for his 21st so I have always made sure he has a separate celebration / present for his birthday.

Monique
December 18th, 2012, 08:34 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDIE AND MYRNA Wishing you both all the best.

Well, yesterday, hubby and I got the tree up and decorated. I did nothing but decorate. The only gift under the tree is the one from my Secret Sister. Today is quilting day and then a Christmas lunch after that. Yummy. After lunch, I will see if I can get a few more Christmas gifts.

That is what my day is shaping up to be. I hope your day is fruitful for you all.

Swedish leo
December 18th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna !

Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

MRoy
December 18th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Good morning and thanks for the birthday greetings! Happy Birthday Blondie! I have to admit that I was "the baby" and my mom always introduced me to people as that. :) As I said in an earlier post, I'm glad to be able to continue to have birthdays. Last year on my birthday I was attending visitation services for my sister and I don't think I'll have a birthday now without thinking of her. But I know she's with my parents in a much better place.

We are all wonderfully, beautifully made....Celebrate that every day! ((((HUGS))))

quilter.martha
December 18th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Happy birthday Blondie and Myrna! I hope your day is special for both of you!

CountryHut
December 18th, 2012, 09:01 AM
G'morning and Happy Happy Birthday to all December Babes

I have 3 grandsons with the same B-day this month - 2 of them on the 29th - both names start with the letter "M" --
the oldest will be 18 and the other grandson will 11 yrs old ---
- the 3rd grandson B-day a few days ago - it was his 1st B-day . . .
one GrandDaughter in January - one in March - one in August and little Ms Kiwi in November
7 grandbabies -- oh lord where has the time gone . .

like Blondie - I'm a middle child -- 4th to the oldest and 3rd to the youngest (as my Dad would say)
and I always felt like a red headed step child -
on my 18th B-day my fathers only sister took me shopping - and made me feel really special :)
my own family didn't celebrate my B-day that year . . then when Dec 9th came around - my
parents gave my cousin (daughter of the Aunt that took me shopping) a crisp 20 dollar bill
- boy did that hurt :|
My Aunt will be 88 yrs old on Christmas Day -- Bless her heart -- she has always been
the sweetest ever . . .
My Dad was a New Years Baby - and my Aunt (his only sister) is a Christmas Baby
What wonderful Holiday gifts :) -- *orange peel smiles*~ . .

speaking of Oranges -- I'm hoping that we - here in NE Florida will get some COLD weather in the
next few days -- I want my Oranges to be sweet this year . .

again, Happy Birthday to all that celebrate this month -- especially Baby Jesus :)

Have a Happy Stash Bashing day

Diane :)

Bailey65
December 18th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Happy Birthday Blondie & Myrna! I hope you have an extra special day :) I do feel ALL your pain about December Birthdays. My husband was born 2 days after Christmas. As a kid, birthday parties were never part of his life either. He had never had a birthday cake until he met me and my family. We always make his birthday extra special. I also make it a point not to wrap his birthday gifts in Christmas paper.
Seems to more common than not that ALL December babies get the short end of the stick for their Birthdays. We need to make a change. It's not fair if your born in December you don't get to celebrate your birthday. So if you know someone born in December make them feel extra special this year and every year after on their December Birthday!

Bubby
December 18th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Best wishes to the Birthday Girls, Blondie and Myrna!! I hope you both have a fantastic day!!

My very close friend Erika is in the final days of her battle with cancer. We are doubting she will make it to Christmas. Please pray that she passes peacefully. Erika was a tremendous support to me when my late husband Mike was fighting his battle with cancer. She has been a very special friend and I will miss her so much.

DH has to work another double shift tonight. Molly and I will hold down the fort. I'm not sure what direction my day will take me, but I suspect I will go and sit with Erika.

Wishing everyone a good day....Blondie and Myrna...live it up!! Hugs, Barb

buckeyequilter
December 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Good morning....

Happy birthday to all those celebrating a December birthday. Happy Birthday today...Blondie & Myrna, hope you have a wonderful day! I had a great-aunt and her birthday was on Dec. 25 - don't know how or if they celebrated. I have a niece on Dec. 21 and I know hers were always celebrated separate. My birthday is Feb. 15 so DH kind of lumps mine with Valentine's Day, it's not like we have a big celebration for V Day - so it's no biggie there.

I did manage to get some quilting done on my DD's quilt and started DH's wallhanging - so I'm hoping to get those finished up no later than Saturday. Then I need to get to the chore of wrapping gifts....and yes it's a chore for me.....might try to talk DD into doing them for me. I like to pretty them up after they're wrapped though.

I hope everyone has a great day! Prayers and hugs to all.

Lonna
December 18th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Happy Birthday Myrna! Happy Birthday Blondie! Hope you all have a great day. Wayne also says Happy Birthday but the most special birthday is Friday which is his. Wishing you both a wonderful day.

buckeyequilter
December 18th, 2012, 09:42 AM
My very close friend Erika is in the final days of her battle with cancer. We are doubting she will make it to Christmas. Please pray that she passes peacefully. Erika was a tremendous support to me when my late husband Mike was fighting his battle with cancer. She has been a very special friend and I will miss her so much.

DH has to work another double shift tonight. Molly and I will hold down the fort. I'm not sure what direction my day will take me, but I suspect I will go and sit with Erika.

So sorry to hear this and my prayers are with you and your friend and her family.

Musical_Starling
December 18th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Best wishes to the Birthday Girls, Blondie and Myrna!! I hope you both have a fantastic day!!

Wishing everyone a good day....Blondie and Myrna...live it up!! Hugs, Barb

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I just said a prayer that she will be as peaceful and comfortable as possible. I've been there for that waiting game, and you are in my prayers and thoughts.

Blondie
December 18th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Myrna, I understand. Two years ago today we were having visitation for my precious Daddy.

Good morning and thanks for the birthday greetings! Happy Birthday Blondie! I have to admit that I was "the baby" and my mom always introduced me to people as that. :) As I said in an earlier post, I'm glad to be able to continue to have birthdays. Last year on my birthday I was attending visitation services for my sister and I don't think I'll have a birthday now without thinking of her. But I know she's with my parents in a much better place.

We are all wonderfully, beautifully made....Celebrate that every day! ((((HUGS))))

Loonwatcher
December 18th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Wishing a very Happy Birtday to Blondie & Myrna.

I too am a December middle child. Thanks Blondie for giving me a new perspective on it.

Prayers to all who need it.

Shirley
December 18th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Hope this is your happiest birthday yet! Very special wishes and blessings to a very special lady!!!

LynneLeavell
December 18th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna. I hope you both have a great day.

HdWench
December 18th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Happy Birthday to Blondie and Myrna, Happy Birthday to you... well you all know how the rest goes :-)

Good morning all and good night -- Once again I've been caught before I've actually gone to bed!! "Here's your sign" Debbie hahaha

I'm a middle child and also thought I was adopted !!!! How funny what we think as kids.

Thank God he puts special people on this earth every day he chose for us ((((((Hugs))))))) have a wonderful day

Barb, many prayers that Erika can go home peacefully when she is called.

MayinJerset
December 18th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Happy Birthday December Gals, You know we always celebrate birthdays here, maybe there isn't enough cake to go around but always Good Wishes.

After reading some of the birthday stories I wish our parents realized how ignoring some of their children's birthday made those children feel. I'm the oldest of 7 and never remember having a birthday cake or party but 4th of July was a big party for my brother Jim. First born boys were prized in our family, that's just the way it was and it never bothered me as Jim's a really nice quiet guy. As children we were called Miss May and Mr. Jim, have to say I didn't last too long as Miss May as I was too outspoken, but my brother still is Mr. Jim. That's what I had put on a shirt for his 70th Bday. Have to add that I don't remember celebratons of my other sibilings birthdays. My parents just didn't know how to do those little things we all do to make our children feel special once in awhile. My Aunt Mary was great, she was my godmother and even though she had 9 children of her own she always remembered my Bday even if it was just to send a card.

Holiday countdown is beginning for us. This this afternoon lunch with our friends that will keep us eating and talking until the evening. Tomorrow DH has his Annual Christmas Breakfast with the guys he used to work with, nothing fancy as they are meeting at a Perkin's Pancakes. Thursday will be a little food shopping as well as picking out a new gas dryer. Friday preparing some food for
Saturday's get together with nephew and his family are visiting from Colorado. Saturday and Sunday cooking and baking for Christmas Eve with DS#1 and family and Christmas Day with DS#2 and family. It's beginning to look and lot like Christmas...la, la. la. la.

PS: "Barb, adding my prayers that Erika can go home peacefully when she is called.

pcbatiks
December 18th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Hi everyone,

Bubby.....prayers have been said for you, your friend and her family. You are in our thoughts.

Lonna be sure and tell Wayne we said Happy birthday!

Nancy...I think I might have missed wishing you a Happy Birthday...........so I hope it was a great one!

Well, I need to do more FMQ today.......now that I'm convinced that the galloping horse & the tractor or 50 yards away I won't be so worried about it :D And I need to wrap gifts too!

Hope everyone's last minute projects are free of frustrations today!

Cathy F
December 18th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Happy Birthday Blondie & Myrna! Hope you both have a wonderful day!

Going up to the sewing room today to finish one more project, then maybe tomorrow try to do a little cookie baking.

Gotta get this body up and going, hugs to all that need a few extra today!

bkthomas
December 18th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Happy Birthday all December People!!!!

Lisapc
December 18th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Everyone deserves a birthday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and all the December babies!

I spent hours waiting for my sons doctors to call me yesterday morning to make him a sick visit appointment, had to be a hysterical mother but not too hysterical to get the appointment and not go to the ER because he didn't need that. They were booked so I got sent to an office 40 minutes away and with the snowy weather it took and hour to get there. 2 hours later we leave with a list of of over the counter drugs to make him a cocktail and a refill for a script. It helped a lot because he slept last night.

Anyway I am off to do my Christmas Shopping and hoping to get my mind off of Newtown. I am struggling with that and I don't know one single person involved directly. It is just hitting me hard and I feel helpless. Probably no different than any of you right?

Happy Tuesday to you all.

twnkeyes
December 18th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Blondie,

YOU are the jewel! Have a wonderful, fantastic, unbelievably happy birthday!

grannyann
December 18th, 2012, 11:06 AM
A very Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating this month along with baby Jesus.Just rembember that God blessed each and everyone of us with something.
We are all very special in his eyes and he loves us all no matter what. Wishing all in spite of all the lousy things going on in the world that we can enjoy and celebrate the birth of Jesus and appreciate what we are blessed with. Happy Birthday

MayinJerset
December 18th, 2012, 11:08 AM
I am struggling with that and I don't know one single person involved directly. It is just hitting me hard and I feel helpless. Probably no different than any of you right?

Right, Same here, May

bkthomas
December 18th, 2012, 11:09 AM
A very Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating this month along with baby Jesus.Just rembember that God blessed each and everyone of us with something.
We are all very special in his eyes and he loves us all no matter what. Wishing all in spite of all the lousy things going on in the world that we can enjoy and celebrate the birth of Jesus and appreciate what we are blessed with. Happy Birthday

Amen!!!!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
December 18th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Happy Birthday to all of you December birthday people!

Barb, i am sorry to hear about your friend. I just heard one of our Cuba friends passed away after a years long battle with cancer. They were transplants to Cuba, he was the Plant manager at the gypsum plant ( name escapes me right now, it's on the tip of my tongue!). She was my secretary at Holy Cross for a couple of years. Nancy Melton.

Hope you all have a good day!

Carolyn23
December 18th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Happy Birthday, Myrna and Blondie! Hope your day is filled with joy and loved ones!

Mrs.Sew&Sew
December 18th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna!

Blondie, my Mom is in the same boat with you. Her birthday is Dec. 27th and I can remember when she finally told people to stop buying her just one present. You see people would buy her a Christmas present and then say this is also for your birthday. Now normally my mom would not complain if it was a car, house or a million dollars LOL just kidding. But they did it with little presents as well and she finally told them stop buying my presents together. I don't care if you buy to very small presents as long as they are NOT together. So I have always made sure big or small I get my mom 2 gifts at Christmas time one in Christmas paper and on in birthday paper!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday eat lots of cake for me!!!
(((Hugs))) to you my friend!

aliaslaceygreen
December 18th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Good morning and happy birthday, Myrna and Blondie!

I am enjoying what I believe is my last day off till Christmas. I FINALLY finished writing Christmas cards last night; I have to head off to the PO with them shortly.
And then, back here to prepare for first Christmas with stepson and girlfriend and get the rest of presents wrapped for second Christmas on Thursday with daughter....
And well, you know...QUILT the Christmas quilt for Christmas day still!!
I haven't been here in a few days because we had Layla *(you may have seen photos, lol) and so am now happily behind.
I am going to find my headphones, turn on the last book of Outlander and get myself moving!!!!

Happy Tuesday to the all!

CrazyMtnLady
December 18th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Good Morning All.

Not much going on in the Crazy Woman Mountain home today. Just gotta go get hay or cut wood :( But I guess a woman's got to do what a woman's got to do!

A very Happy Birthday to Blondie, Myrna and Wayne and to all others born in December.

Granny Judy
December 18th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I agree with Blondie.. Dec birthdays can be miserable... or Happy. I had 4 cousins to share my birthdays with. And 2 Uncles!! We all had birthdays within a week of each other and spent many of them together with One Song, ONE cake and Ice cream. My Gram tried to get everyone together just before Christmas and celebrate both of the events... We Birthday Peeps got our own table and Cake!!
All of us were within 4 years separation and a few days apart from the oldest to the youngest. But our presents were combos of Christmas and Birthday. I always thought seeing "family" was my present..since we had so much fun together and didn't get to see each other very often. (being an only child for 8 long years does that) I still celebrate my birthday with my fav cousin, Joyce -a year minus one day older than me!! No matter where we are, we call and sing to each other.. cards with little gifties go out and sometimes flowers are delivered..

So a belated or early Happy DAY to all December Peeps!! Know that God remembers and Loves ya...
Granny

dizzyLiz
December 18th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Myrna and Blondie, Happy Birthday to you both. I hope your day is as special as you are. I am the baby in my family and have a December Birthday (12). My family and my husband have always made it extra special because it IS in December. My Mom always said I was her best Christmas gift ever LOL. Thank you for my gift.......your friendship!!!

joyrocks
December 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Happy Birthday, ladies!

Sandy Navas
December 18th, 2012, 01:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/h/happy_birthday-2004.jpg

Had all the family over here yesterday to celebrate my Li'l Sis' birthday. What a very busy, noisy, wonderful day.

Have to go pick up the DGDs soon as they all want to be involved in decorating for Christmas - they did remind me that I have been really remiss in having it done already. We will also be making popcorn chains.

Stuck a splinter in my left index finger yesterday and I can barely move it today. Not sure if it is all out or not but I am afraid I may lose this one - it is so sore.

Just got an e-mail from a very close friend and her dad (my age) had a stroke over the weekend and they only found him yesterday afternoon when he hadn't answered his phone. Seems he's alert and the only damage seems to be left-side paralysis. Sending prayers - and special prayers for Bubby's dear friend, too. We just never know!

Foggy mind here - hoping that by the beginning of 2013 I will have recovered . . . love to you all.

Claire Hallman
December 18th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I want to add my Happy Birthday wishes to all that have birthdays this month. My BIL's birthday is 12/28 and I always used to get him two gifts, one birthday and one Christmas but it seemed to embarrass him so now I just do Christmas. I will think better of that and get him a separate gift this year for sure. My in-laws did not do much celebrating of anything but it is never too late. ;)
I was the second of four girls and felt the "middle child" syndrome. I was shocked and hurt one year when my birthday cake was a Halloween cake instead of the family's traditional one with flowers. I just didn't know how lucky I was.:0

lilmouse
December 18th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna, and to all the other December babies......my youngest sister's Bday is Dec. 23rd and yes she got the same as most everyone else! As for me, my Dad and two of my brothers and myself all had birthdays within 10 days...the 31st of August through the 9th of Sept.....so one celebration for all 4 Bdays, one cake, yada, yada....so nothing real special! For me now it is just another day......and Steve tries to make it special for me...a couple of years ago he threw a surprise BDay party for me at a restaurant that I was working at....it was awesome! Made up for all the rest...you know what I mean...so I am very happy for all the gals and guys who are getting recognition now.....may your birthdays be something very special this year and the memories carry you for many many years ahead.
Barb, it is hard to watch a dear friend go .....my prayers are with you both...you are a good friend!
Nothing special planned today....work tonight for a few hours...am feeling better finally but will be coughing for awhile I am sure!
Hugs and prayers to all....and extra hugs for those with Birthdays this month!

auntiemern
December 18th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna, and all the other December Birthday Folks. Hoping your day is all you want it to be. I had the same issue, but not because my birthday is in Dec, but rather had to share with 2 yr younger is. We always had our parties or celebrations together. Kind of makes you feel un special when you have to share 'your' day. Barb, so sorry for your friend. It never gets any easier to lose someone we love. Sandy, hope you don't lose your finger. Have fun with the girls today. Me, I need to make one more teacher tote, and finish shopping and wrapping before the week end. Hugs and blessings to all. Prayers for those in need. Prayers also being said for our country and the safety of all our children.

Jewel
December 18th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Happy Birthday Blondie, and Myrna and anyone else that has a dec. birthday! Hope it is extra special for you all.

HandsOffItsMine
December 18th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Happy Actual Birthday Blondie and Myrna plus our other December BDay friends! May you have a wonderful day, Don and Ruby

Matt came home late afternoon with a ton of prescriptions, Oscar the Pouch on his side. He'll go on Wednesday to his surgeon's office to get a monthly shot in the stomach. He has noooooo fat there and doesn't feel up to giving the shots to himself. When I had to give them to myself for awhile, he almost past out when he saw me do it. lol

The kids were happy to see him, Penny especially was making a bunch of noise. She's such a happy little girl. Just hoping we can keep him out this time, feed him iron rich food, put some meat on him. On the road to recovery.

Kat's amazing, keeping everything on track for Christmas for the kids. She was worried about getting to the PO yesterday since she had to change the schedule around to prepare to pick up Matt. Told her to not worry about when things get here, we don't care when things arrive. We know what she has to deal with, Matt and the kids come first, we'll be fine on Christmas.

Prayers for all in need, especially emotionally for all of us who have lost loved ones during the Christmas season. Mams left us on the 21st, 1999 - I had a dream of her last night visiting the Island with us. She's never been to Hawaii...except with Elvis in his movies. Oh, how she thought he was cute in those days. :) Miss her every day, mostly happy thoughts as she was my best friends. Yet holidays as always tough. Hugs for my friends who need them.

Much <3, Ruby

janluna
December 18th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday Blondie and Myrna!!!! Blondie your card is in the mail with a package attached. My Mother and Mother-in-laws birthdays were Dec. 21st. My friend Carol's birthday is Dec. 25th. If I send her flowers, or buy her a cake, I make sure there are no poinsettias on anything so that her day is not lumped in to Christmas.
Barb, I too am sitting with a friend for the same reason. Prayers being said for your friend's peaceful passing into her new life. And also for you. It is so hard on this kind of vigil.
Happy Birthday to all who are born in December. God Bless you all, Hugs, Jan L.

cyndiofthevortex
December 18th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Happy birthday to Myrna and Blondie! Yay for your births! You are both so special.

My two grandsons have birthdays on December 19th and 26th one year apart. We have cake and ice cream and presents and make a big deal of their birthdays (they are turning 5 and 6) but we also have a huge blow-out bash during the summer for their half-birthdays, celebrated at the lake with all the fuss and presents and friends and family and everything the boys would love to have. We also celebrate their adoption day with presents and cake. There can never be enough parties in a child's life!

Today I am continuing to make Christmas cookies. DH is home with the flu so no going near the kitchen for him! I have it all to myself, which is good for the baking but not so good for the clean-up. I'll try to sneak into the sewing room for a quick stitch or two for the sake of sanity. What great therapy it is!

shannonsaulter
December 18th, 2012, 03:40 PM
GM everyone!!! its my Thursday so its off to work in a bit..looking forward to my 4 day weekend so I can finish up Christmas gifts..Hope everyone has a great day!

Cellomom
December 18th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Happy Birthday Blondie, Myrna, and December quilties!! Hope you have had a great day filled with many blessings!

MRoy
December 18th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I'm so glad I found this forum and all of you. I appreciate y'all and your thoughtfulness more than I can express in words.

meemeecyn
December 18th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Blondie and Myrna! We are so fortunate to have you both on this Forum. Thank you for coming in and sharing your pearls of wisdom. We are the blessed ones!
Cynthia