PDA

View Full Version : Sunny (Spooky) Sunday

pdjewelrylady
October 31st, 2010, 12:28 PM
:icon_cool: HaPpY HaLLoWeEn :icon_cool:

Hoping everyone has a fabulous fun day today
Be Safe and be SURE to Thank God for His many Blessings.

ginampls
October 31st, 2010, 12:34 PM
thank you.... my daughte is already to go trick or treating... gonna be a long day...

Blondie
October 31st, 2010, 03:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/holidays/MaxineWerewolves.jpg

Hugs to all. I want candy

Shirley
October 31st, 2010, 05:03 PM
I love Maxine!! Sometimes she says the things we would like to say.....:)

janluna
October 31st, 2010, 05:05 PM
I've been sewing squares together for my charm pack quilt, working on my hand quilting on whole clothe, watching the Buffalo Bills Lose/win, and reading. A busy, lazy day, my favorite kind. We're having pizza for dinner so no cooking, Yay!
Hope everyone has a fun Halloween. Love, Jan :icon_mooooh: :icon_woohoo:

sally
October 31st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Beautiful fall day here. Started out a bit drizzly but cleared and warmed up. It will be a busy treat or treat night I am sure! Did some sewing (working on a disappearing nine patch) and now I am going to do a bit of dusiting and laundry. Tonight's supper is chicken pot pie and salad.:D
Hugs. Shauna

pdjewelrylady
October 31st, 2010, 07:03 PM
Beautiful late summer nearly fall kind of day here in central Florida :icon_cool:

slept in a little this morning since I stayed up playing with the fan block for the new swap until after 3 am LOL!!! :lol:
made it several different ccolorways before deciding on the black and white. I hope y'all like it - the finished blocks will be amazing!!

went to late service this morning and then was blessed by having lunch with some dear friends we have not been able to spend much time with in a long while. I love that!! I told Cere, thats my friend, about our group and how much i love chatting and sharing and swapping here!! She said she thought it was good for me - so i guess you are stuck with me! yippppppppeeeee :D

After getting home I went out in backyard and gathered a coffee can full of acorns to make pincushions with. I think the ones y'all are making are so stinkin cute!! and hope mine turn out too :)

Laura108
October 31st, 2010, 07:49 PM
Happy Holloween :)
I'm still organizing the sewing room and reading blogs. Someone should of warned me how addicting they can be ...I love the little hints you find tho.
I did make up some of the pin cushions you all were talking about just modified mine with a magnet in the bottom I think Im messier then you girls I seem to lay the pins down after pulling them out then I can get the little suckers back up with my nails lol...so I am going to cheat...
Jan I miss you hope all is well a lazy sunday with no cooking sounds just like you need :)
Big Hugs and Love
Laura

Pinky
October 31st, 2010, 08:03 PM
Beautiful fall day here too! Sunny and warm(ish). lol Just watching the Trumpeter swans on the lake behind our house. They are stopped here for a few days before they make their annual migratory route to warmer climes. :) Here they come Suzi! lol I bet they are heading your way! :icon_happy: Happy Halloween to everyone and Happy Samhain to some. ;)
Pinky

patticakes
October 31st, 2010, 10:43 PM
Happy Halloween!
Here is a pic of me and the BF at our pig roast party last night! My DD said I should have worn heels but hey, the older I get the more I am all about comfort!
The second pic is my BF's grandson, Frankie the Lion!
The third pic is our only Trick or Treater tonight...Lindsay the Scary Witch. That is her "scary" smile. I gave her most of our candy!
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Hugs,
Patti

janluna
October 31st, 2010, 10:50 PM
Love the costume Patti. Really cute lion cub, and adorable one at the door. Nice photos.
Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Jan :icon_woohoo:

pdjewelrylady
October 31st, 2010, 10:58 PM
PATTI!!! so cute!! glad you had fun :)

craftyladysam
November 1st, 2010, 01:11 AM
Oh Patti, I love your pics. The costumes were precious ,hope you guys had fun! Loved the lion and witch they were adorable! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!:D:D

patticakes
November 1st, 2010, 10:30 AM
Thank you for the nice comments!