PDA

View Full Version : Before and after MY Poor Bubby Pics

auntiemern
December 15th, 2012, 06:34 PM
These are pics of my little angel before surgery, and after. The first 2 are after he had his "goofy juice" (verssed) sp.)right before they took him back, the second and 3rd is how bad my poor little man looked after wards. Happy to report he is doing very well today, and has been playing and just about back to his normal, happy self.

Klasien
December 15th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Ohhhhh, how sad for the little man to go through this.

I am so happy he is doing well, he is one special little guy!
Make sure to give him an extra big hug from me on this side of the ocean!!!!!

MayinJerset
December 15th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Hope he is doing better today. Noticed he had his Thomas the Train pillowcase behind him. May

auntiemern
December 15th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Yes he did May. They have a hard time getting it off long enough to wash it. He LOVES it, and sleeps with it every night. :)
Hope he is doing better today. Noticed he had his Thomas the Train pillowcase behind him. May

BellasQuilts
December 15th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Poor little guy. Aww. Give him a hug for us and tell him we are all happy he is doing good. Hugs to you too!

HandsOffItsMine
December 15th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I see what you mean about Bubby being sensative about the adhesives. Poor guy!

Huggers from Oma Ruby and Opa Don

shannonsaulter
December 15th, 2012, 09:52 PM
glad hes ok he will be smiling and laughing before you know it

Sandy Navas
December 15th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Marilyn, he's such a wonderful patient and such a special young man. I think he needs two or three Thomas the Train pillowcases. Wish I had TTT fabric. What a brave and good looking Bubby!! Special hugs.

lilmouse
December 15th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Sending hugs to your little man...what was the surgery for...his shunt?

lilmouse
December 15th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Never mind, just read the other post...poor little man...such a little trooper!

MayinJerset
December 16th, 2012, 12:32 AM
I'd make him another Thomas pillowcase if I had more fabric but it's hard to find.

Musical_Starling
December 16th, 2012, 12:44 AM
What a sad little guy in those "after" pictures. Glad he's getting back to himself though. He's quite a trooper, and he's adorable even when he's grumpy :D

auntiemern
December 16th, 2012, 02:22 AM
The plan was to make him and his sisters quilts for Christmas, his was going to be Thomas on one side and Cars on the other with matching pillow case. Like I said, that 'was" the plan. Will get them done after Christmas in time for the girls b'days, and his just because he is to darn cute. I found my TTT on Ebay.
I'd make him another Thomas pillowcase if I had more fabric but it's hard to find.

Sew Perfect
December 16th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Poor little guy. I think about him so much since I read your story.