PDA

View Full Version : My Holiday Exercise Schedule

BellasQuilts
December 13th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Several of us gals go to the same Fantastic Chiropractor. He is now making us all do the same exercises, so in January we are going to all do them together to actually do them!

But, in the meantime, this is my exercise plan for the holidays - inspired by my quilty SIL.

Gayle8675309
December 13th, 2012, 10:41 PM
LOL! Love this! :) (course I still drink wine with the screw off caps...classy, I know.) :D

Gayle

BellasQuilts
December 13th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Hey, it is classy. Many of the wineries here in the valley use them now!
LOL! Love this! :) (course I still drink wine with the screw off caps...classy, I know.) :D

Gayle

cyndiofthevortex
December 13th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Too funny! I love it!

joyrocks
December 13th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Oh I am a huge fan of this one. I bought a case of my favorite wine on Saturday. Merry Christmas to me!

buckeyequilter
December 13th, 2012, 11:13 PM
My DH used to make wine and sometimes some funny things happened. This is just a couple of them:

I was working on a computer out in the shop and he had some bottles of wine sitting along the wall - well my DD was out there with me and I heard glass breaking. I asked her what it was and she looked around and said "oh it's just Jim's wine blowing up". So I told her to go tell him and he came running in there all excited and said "YEAH I did it....I've got champagne"... I said "ummm well you better do something with it because it's all blowing up".

Another time....his friend was here and there was some wine aging or fermenting (or whatever it does) and one blew a cork...sounded like a gunshot and flew right past his friend's head. All I could picture was that cork hitting Al right between the eyes...and I started laughing and had a heck of a time getting myself under control. You just kind of have to know Al...he likes to fight with me.

New York Sue
December 13th, 2012, 11:46 PM

Gayle

I'm a fan of the boxed wines. Gotta love the spigot!
EMPTY?
Heck no! Take that inner bladder out and you're good for a couple more glasses. WOOHOO!

EsGrandma
December 14th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Too funny - that is my kind of exercising!

Doloris
December 14th, 2012, 12:14 AM
had to send that to my sons GF who is a yoga and everything else instructor. They are BIG wine drinkers.

New York Sue
December 14th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Oh JEEZ. More than two glasses of wine a day, Doloris? YIKES.
Dr. Oz wouldn't be happy. But I bet they are!

auntiemern
December 14th, 2012, 01:04 AM
If I were to ever exercise, this would be the one I would do, lol

Musical_Starling
December 14th, 2012, 03:44 AM
My DH used to make wine and sometimes some funny things happened. This is just a couple of them:

I was working on a computer out in the shop and he had some bottles of wine sitting along the wall - well my DD was out there with me and I heard glass breaking. I asked her what it was and she looked around and said "oh it's just Jim's wine blowing up". So I told her to go tell him and he came running in there all excited and said "YEAH I did it....I've got champagne"... I said "ummm well you better do something with it because it's all blowing up".

Another time....his friend was here and there was some wine aging or fermenting (or whatever it does) and one blew a cork...sounded like a gunshot and flew right past his friend's head. All I could picture was that cork hitting Al right between the eyes...and I started laughing and had a heck of a time getting myself under control. You just kind of have to know Al...he likes to fight with me.

This reminded me of something my Dad did once. They had just replaced their regular ceiling tiles in the kitchen/dining room with the t-bar ceiling (like you see in offices) and the clear plastic panels below their lights were a beautiful pattern instead of just the regular clear ones. Dad bought a couple extra when he finished the ceiling because they were being discontinued and it's a good thing he did. One day he was sitting at the end of the table opening a bottle of "sparkling white wine" (aka. "fake" Champagne lol) and just as he loosened the wire cage around the neck it flew up straight, shattered the tile above his head, and stuck in the old ceiling tile above it lol We all had a good laugh over that one, and he was pretty happy that he had the insight to keep a few spare tiles around, "just in case" :D

MayinJerset
December 14th, 2012, 04:39 AM
That's a good exercise to keep your arms in shape to open more bottles of wine, LOL!