PDA

View Full Version : MSQC YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

inspired
December 12th, 2012, 05:17 PM
I just have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jackie! I wanted to spend my points and take advantage of the free shipping today but ran into a glitch at the checkout. I emailed for help and within half an hour I got a call and it is all fixed. How great is that? So nice and helpful. I am so impressed and that is why I love this site. Val

shannonsaulter
December 12th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Thats awesome!

Lisapc
December 12th, 2012, 07:13 PM
They are wonderful. I ordered some charm packs and couldn't decide what background fabric to use so I emailed them and asked them to please pick out the "right red". They did and I love it! The charm pack had very little red and in different shades so it wasn't easy. These girls are amazing!

Roxanne
December 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Good to know. I'm new to this site. I love discovering new quilting pages! Especially good ones.

auntiemern
December 13th, 2012, 03:07 AM
M* is the bomb. Without a doubt, the best customer service anywhere. They treat you like family. Oh wait, we are all family here.

bkthomas
December 13th, 2012, 03:18 AM
I totally agree!!!! I ordered a Moonstruck charm pack during the 1st couple of days of the 12 days daily deal and received an extra one as the one in ten would - I was hoping that and it came true, along with a longer than usual hand written note by a Kelly - Thanks MSQC and Kelly!!!!

Sew Perfect
December 13th, 2012, 03:25 AM
I too have experienced great customer service and just love how friendly everyone is! I was able to shop at the store and it was as I expected, everyone helpful and friendly!

jackie1915
December 14th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Thank you! We have an amazing team here at MSQC. I'm very grateful to be a part of it!!