PDA

View Full Version : All my cats want to do is fight!

Musical_Starling
December 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM
All day long, and all night long, all these two do is fight and argue! Tinkerbelle is almost 7 months old, and Boots is 5 years old, and I knew it was going to be a challenge to introduce these two but I was really hoping that they would get along and act like two sisters. I'm afraid I'm just going to have to separate them. This just can't continue. I mean, just look at what I have to put up with:

Made ya smile! :D

Bubby
December 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM
What's the problem...they ARE acting like sisters...lol!

Blondie
December 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Thanks Dee for the smile and for those two purty kitties.
Looking forward to the grand dogs coming this morning; Gracie is not quite as happy about that as I am.
Dinah my kitty is looking forward to some real Mommy time at the sewing machine this morning

Musical_Starling
December 11th, 2012, 09:22 AM
What's the problem...they ARE acting like sisters...lol!

lol I was hoping back in July when we got Tink that her and Boots would at least tolerate eachother. Turns out Boots took on the role of "mother" and Tink is perfectly fine with that. Gets regular baths, Boots makes sure she's clean behind her ears and then they switch places and Tink cleans behind Boots' ears lol They're the closest "siblings" I've ever seen in my life! As I type they're curled up so tight together that I may have to get a crowbar to separate them :icon_giggle:

Thanks Dee for the smile and for those two purty kitties.
Looking forward to the grand dogs coming this morning; Gracie is not quite as happy about that as I am.
Dinah my kitty is looking forward to some real Mommy time at the sewing machine this morning

You're very welcome :D I love dogs, but we just don't have the space for one right now. But I have my two fluffballs and they're great company. Boots has a bed right next to my sewing machine, and she absolutely loves it. Tinker isn't allowed in Mommy's sewing room, she keeps trying to eat everything she sees and even tries to stick her paw under the needle as it goes up and down lol

madampolo
December 11th, 2012, 09:28 AM
I love cats, but my husband adores them like no one I have ever seen before. He has a friend on Facebook that is even wilder about them, and posts the cutest pics. Hubby is always saying "Come look at this picture!", and I get up to look. Your cats are the cutest!

countrywench
December 11th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I have 3 males . Alfie 7 , Milo 5 and Charlie 4 years old .. The eldest is grumpy and doesnt often play but the 2 youngest use the house as a race track , usually about 2am ! And if we have our bedroom door open then are use our bed as a stage for the battle including sounds affects of mewling, purring , and come play with me mewls ! One of them as even dived for cover under the sheets between me and hubby !
But i adore them and every day they make me smile and laugh ..
The little gray one is Charlie when he was tiny !
The black and white beauty is Milo, he is such a doll .
The fluffy tabby is my pride and joy Alfie , he a mummys boy :)

Mindy
xx

buckeyequilter
December 11th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Cute cats. I'm not a cat person but we have one living in our house and she and I have reached a tolerable living arrangement LOL....she is cute but I really think she'd like to bite me sometimes. She comes to visit me in my sewing room sometimes...but my daughter holds her...she's afraid she'll never find her cat again if she puts her down in there.

CrazyMtnLady
December 11th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I woke up this morning with both dogs and one of the kittens laying on me! DH had gotten up to check the wood stove (don't faint...he really did..LOL) and then put some food out for the kittens (again don't faint) so MonkeyButt one of the kittens ran in and right to the bed to say good morning to me. Vurlow and HalfPint came in for a minute to say good morning but then wanted right back out.

I love my critters.

Suzyq
December 11th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Oh my stars Mindy, your kitties are adorable. I'm a cat lover too, DH and I have three, a long haired marmalade one we call Punky who people say looks like a small lion with his neck ruff, a silver tabby named Tina, and our darling Miss Buttons, our three year old black and white kittie who has mild neurological damage. MB has weakness in her back legs which plays up when she tries to jump too high.. We've learned some life lessons from our kitties, for ex., have fun, see the humor in everything and most of all, if you fall, get up and go for it again!

countrywench
December 11th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I always think a house without a cat isnt a home ..
Shirley , your cat obviously likes you and wants to be around you lol .. Shes probably trying to figure out why you wont pet her :)

Suzyq my boys are my built in entertainment centre !

You never own a cat , they most certainly own you !

Claire Hallman
December 11th, 2012, 02:04 PM
We are the doormen for our cat. He is great but when he is in, he wants out and when he is out, he wants in. He is also a great provider of little furry dead things. Yuck.33784
He does like to nip at me sometimes but is a lover with his daddy who is the purveyor of food.

Monique
December 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM
I am not an animal lover. Allergic to cats and dogs. I do like to see pictures and your animals are lovely.

Catlover29
December 11th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Aww they are so cute that's for sure. My 2 are rescue cats that I adopted from Corner Brook SCR. They are so close now, took a while but now they are sisters too :) Cloe and Sadie are my loves and the best cuddle buddies that I could ever have lol. 33842
Sadie and Cloe :)

EnumclawGramma
December 11th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I inherited my Mom's Burmese back in 2004. We discovered, through her vet records that my Mom had, she was 7 years old at the time. That would make her about 15 now. Strictly indoors, deaf as a stone and bit*hy as all get out! She is my love though and just likes to sit in front of me and stare at me. For hours. Seriously. Sewing, on the computer, watching TV, this cat will find me and sit and stare at me.

I also have four dogs, but that's another story entirely!

Thank you for sharing all the wonderful furbaby pics!

phoots
December 12th, 2012, 03:00 AM
I have the same problem at my house with my 5 cats! Any suggestions???

Pam in Vegas:icon_razz:

auntiemern
December 12th, 2012, 03:11 AM
No pets here anymore. After I had to put my Siberian Husky, Max down, I just haven't wanted one. But I am around others all the time. DD has a rat terrier named Biscuit, and just got new kitten, Rosie. La La has Baxter (male cat) Still that is not as bad as sis Rhonda. She has 7 cats (4 were my moms) and 3 dogs (1 was moms). I like animals, but not that much. That much cat hair sends me over the edge of sanity.

Suzyq
December 12th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Oh auntiemern, am so sorry about your husky... I too have lost beloved pets over the years so I can share your pain... Sending you (((( hugs ))) of comfort.

Countrywench, your two kitties are so cute, it seems they love to have their photo taken! Yes kitties sure provide lots of laughs! Our littlest one who has the mild brain damage is the funniest and daddy loves her to bits!

Musical_Starling
December 13th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Aww they are so cute that's for sure. My 2 are rescue cats that I adopted from Corner Brook SCR. They are so close now, took a while but now they are sisters too :) Cloe and Sadie are my loves and the best cuddle buddies that I could ever have lol. 33842
Sadie and Cloe :)

The kitty in the back looks like our Shadow :) DH's parents got Shadow from the SPCA in Corner Brook about 13 years ago. She passed away back in July, so we got Tinkerbelle to keep Boots company. She took the loss of Shadow worse than anyone, so we knew she needed a new friend and Tink fit the bill!

You all have some beautiful kitties :) I'm sure Boots and Tinkerbelle would wear out their tongues giving them all baths! lol Tinkerbelle is getting spayed tomorrow, so big sister gets to play nurse for a few days while she's on the mend. Right now the poor baby is in heat, and she's NOT liking it! lol A couple of times a day she'll have a cry-fest, even during the night just so she can wake me up, and then she spends the rest of her time either rolling around on the floor, sticking her butt up to random inanimate objects, or running around like a crazy puss. *sigh* Is Friday here yet? lol

PhantomReader
December 13th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I wish my cat, Bailey, would fight like that lol. I rescued a stray after Bailey's brother died and he wanted nothing to do with the new one. Fortunately, my brother took him.

That made me smile, and boy did I need that today.