PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed UPDATE!

Kandycane
December 10th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Sorry I haven't updated u all sooner but I've been feeling realllllly bad! So I went to the cardiologist, they did the echocardiogram it's the heart ultrasound to check if alls ok. I won't get results till Friday at my next appt. in the meantime I have to see my primary for an EKG to make sure about the heart attacks but they are pretty sure I had at least 1 if not a couple more minor ones. I was told I would feel weak and ill for a few days to a week. They were right!

Hubby tried to take me antique shopping and I was to sick and weak to go. I'm starting to feel a bit better today which is good YAY! So I thought I would get going on a UFO haha.... I started sewing and went to get my rotary cutter and it was GONE can't find it anywhere! Ughhhhhhhh!!! No stress so I walked away and asked my DD if she would please find it for me...lol no stresssssssssss hahaha

I wanna tell the Dr. Ahh I'm disabled with 4 kids, 3 teenagers and the other DD with baby on the way, living paycheck-paycheck, it's Christmas I have no $$$ and the list goes on Doc..no stress O and u just told me i had several heart attacks.....YEAH RIGHT LIVE A DAY IN MY SHOES...hahaha

Thanks my dear friends for all the lovely thoughts, well wishes and most of all prayers..it means the world to me..I will keep u updated if I find out anything new or if God forbid something else happens.

Kandy

auntiemern
December 10th, 2012, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the update. Can totally relate to the no stress advice. Like that is gonna happen anytime soon. Get to feeling better, and follow (to the best of your ability) your docs advice.

Granny Judy
December 10th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Hugs and special prayers headed your way. Ya gotta lot on your plate and I surely don't want to add more stress, esp with what you are dealing with everyday. Hope the Doctors are able to help with meds and other treatment. Just know that you are loved and very important... Granny

Monique
December 10th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Kandy, take care of yourself. You are #1 right now. Prayers being said.

lilmouse
December 10th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Keeping you and your family in prayer....sending cyber hugs your way....(((Kandy)))

MRoy
December 10th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Sending hugs and prayers for Kandy and her family.

CrazyMtnLady
December 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Kandy, take care of yourself and have others wait on you. I am sending hugs and prayers your way.

Musical_Starling
December 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I wonder if doctors actually believe that we'll go home and have "NO STRESS"? lol More prayers and best wishes from here love, keep us updated :)

MayinJerset
December 10th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated Kandy. Hope your cutter is found so you can sew a bit to help you try to keep the stress at bay. I usually sew up some string blocks to help beat the stress, lots of mindless sewing usually helps a lot.

Sandy Navas
December 10th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Keeping the prayers going. STRESSED backwards spells DESSERTS!

Now find that rotary cutter and get to stitching. And try your best to keep calm. Anxious along with you for satisfactory reports from your Doc.

Kandycane
December 10th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Thank you everyone for the support and prayers. I found my cutter YAY! My DD put it i the wrong place...lol

Well, today (hopefully if hubby gets here soon) I'm going to my primary Dr. For the EKG. If not okay than tomorrow morning. I will let u know what she says..fingers crossed and praying to God that its not to bad. I will let u all know when I get back. Xoxo

Stay happy, healthy and wise! Quilting keeps me happy and is reliving the stress YAY! I don't think about anything when I'm at my machine...haha now I just wish I could go back in time and wish I found this forum sooner so I could of participated in the secret Santa exchange :( O well I guess it will have to wait another year...lol that stinks pee yoooo

Love to u all xoxoxo
Kandy