PDA

View Full Version : Found out yesterday..........

meemeecyn
December 8th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Good morning, all you special Quilters. Just wanted to share some news. We are expecting our 3rd Grandgirl! Mama had an ultrasound yesterday to check progress and all is well. Her sisters were there and quite taken with the machinery.....squealed when they heard they were getting another sister. She is due the end of April, early May. Will keep you all posted.

Thank you for being such awesome quilting sisters!
Cynthia

Patrice
December 8th, 2012, 12:00 PM
That is wonderful! We are expecting our 3rd in June. Don't know what it is yet. So far we have one of each. :)

Cat n bull
December 8th, 2012, 12:09 PM
How exciting! Little girls are SO MUCH FUN to sew for!

MRoy
December 8th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Congratulations to Cynthia and Patrice!

CrazyMtnLady
December 8th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Congratulations.

Sandy Navas
December 8th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Congratulations to all the new grandmother's to be!!

Number 8 due in July . . . slow down, girlie - I can't keep up with the ones you have!!

WendyI
December 8th, 2012, 12:43 PM
OMGosh! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm soooo jealous! Sadly, I don't think I'll ever see grandbabies....I'm 46 and my son is ten...I think I'll be the only parent on earth happy to see their child have children at a young age. LOL! Well not really happy...but okay with it. LOL! I'll just have to live vicariously through you. Congrats again!

Bubby
December 8th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Great news...congratulations Cynthia!! A new reason to make a quilt!!!

auntiemern
December 8th, 2012, 01:30 PM
What a blessing. Grand daughters are so special. But then so are grand sons. Time to get busy making that little baby girl quilt.

Lisapc
December 8th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Congratulations! I find it much easier to sew for girls than boys. I have a 4 yr old granddaughter and I can always think of something to make her that is cute but my 8 yr old son? Not so much. Get to work Grandma.

lilmouse
December 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Congratulations.....I am happy for you and for Mama and the rest of the family!

Suzyq
December 8th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Hi all! I don't have any grand kids but noticed little boys here really love those baggy pj style pants in funky patterns , the ones with the drawstring waist... They're a hit with boys of all ages... What about a lap quilt for your son with his favorite characters, so he can snuggle when watching tv...

Congratulations to you Cynthia!!!! What great news!

janluna
December 8th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Congratulations Sandy, Cynthia, and Patrice. Prayers for easy births and healthy babies! Love you, Jan L.

Claire Hallman
December 8th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Congratulations, I know how happy you are.

HandsOffItsMine
December 8th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Yea Hoo...following Sandy's Grandma's lead in all girls only 4 more to go - ok maybe 5 unless the 8th child is a boy. hehehe

Congrats on the news of grandbaby girl number 3! Now hit up the stash, go buy some more new pinks to add to it and start sewing!

Huggers, Ruby

mamaquilt
December 8th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Congratulations to all the GrandMothersToBe. That will be sort of like a race here and which ones is the best and cutiest. But as long as all of them are healthy as well as their parents, that's what counts.

greetings from the snowy Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

another "Bomi" (Luxembourgish for granny)

meemeecyn
December 9th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Thank you for all the kind words! Yes, the sewing machine has been buzzing. I go crazy anyway sewing for Lydia and Elise! It gives me so much pleasure, But I do want to make something special for the new baby......I'm sure it will at least be a quilt! Maybe instead of pink or lavender, a pretty teal!

Have a great Sunday everyone.
Cynthia

aliaslaceygreen
December 9th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Congrats to all!!

bec
December 9th, 2012, 01:57 AM
That is wonderful! Enjoy those babies. They grow up much too quickly.

Madeforyouinma11
December 9th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Congratulations!

Musical_Starling
December 9th, 2012, 08:49 AM
How exciting!! Congratulations!

nana margaret
December 9th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Sugar and spice and all things nice, congratulations grandma. :icon_bigsmile:

nana margaret
December 9th, 2012, 05:48 PM
OMGosh! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm soooo jealous! Sadly, I don't think I'll ever see grandbabies....I'm 46 and my son is ten...I think I'll be the only parent on earth happy to see their child have children at a young age. LOL! Well not really happy...but okay with it. LOL! I'll just have to live vicariously through you. Congrats again!
You will, you might just have to be patient. :icon_bigsmile: We became first time grandparents last year at the ripe old ages of 60 and 67 but I can tell you it was so worth the wait!

Monique
December 9th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Congratulations to ALL OF YOU expecting grandchildren in the new year. How wonderful!!

Kandycane
December 10th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Congrats! To you and all the grandmas to be!!! We certainly are blessed!!! We are expecting our 1st grandchild in June. We're super excited to.

Blondie
December 10th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Wonderful news! Our forum is growing babies by leaps and bounds! And yes, little girls can be so much fun to create for!

quilter.martha
December 10th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Whoooo hoooo! How exciting Cynthia! I pray all goes well for your daughter's pregenancy/delivery. And you'll get to enjoy another wonderful granddaughter!