PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed!

Kandycane
December 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Sorry i haven't been on the forum for a few day but I'm having some bad health problems right now which is why I haven't really been here much this week. I'm disabled as it is and always in pain. I have a pain pump installed in my abdominal area and a bladder stimulator because I lost use of my bladder :-( yesterday I went to the urologist and after a good 5 years the stimulator may not be working right and I have a appointment with a cardiologist tomorrow morning for an EKG which was originally due to a possible heart murmur now I may of had a minor heart attack at least twice this week. I'm told they might be able to see it on the EKG if I did. I'm pretty scared so I'm just putting it all in Gods hands. That's all I can do besides no stress..lol yeah right I'm freakingggg out! Xoxo to all of u and I hope everyone's doing well.

CrazyMtnLady
December 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM
My prayers are with you. Take it as easy as possible.

Jess1377
December 6th, 2012, 08:57 PM
My prayers will be with you as well. Sounds like you could use a few of them being sent your way, I hope you are able to get some good answers tomorrow.

EnumclawGramma
December 6th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Hoping you get good news tomorrow too and praying for you. Keep us posted!

alliek
December 6th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Prayers for you Kandy, for healing and peace of heart and mind. Hang in there. We are all with you. God Bless and Keep you in His Loving Care.

buckeyequilter
December 6th, 2012, 09:38 PM
You're in my prayers...take care.

Musical_Starling
December 6th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Prayers from here as well Kandy! You take care of you, and check in with us when you can :)

MRoy
December 6th, 2012, 09:58 PM
You're in my prayers. Hope you get good news tomorrow

RFREE
December 6th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Prayers for you Kandy. I too hope you have good news tomorrow.

K. McEuen
December 6th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Ugh! Why is it they always say "no stress" right when you know you are going to stress the most?

Thoughts and prayers going out for you.

Bubby
December 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
I will continue to pray for you...try to relax and get some rest. Hugs, Barb

Divine Daisy
December 6th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Thinking of you, stay strong

sewbizzy
December 6th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Sending prayers your way!!!!

bopeep
December 6th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Oh Bless Your Heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have my Prayers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{{{HUGS}}} & {{{{PRAYERS}}}}
bopeep

Sasha Anzures
December 6th, 2012, 11:24 PM
prayers coming your way!!!!!!

Sandy Navas
December 6th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Most decidedly - prayers headed your way. I don't know how I missed your post today but I'm pulling for you, praying hard, and hope that God sees fit to let it only be a 'fluke' of sorts. Hugs coming along, too!

MayinJerset
December 6th, 2012, 11:57 PM
We're all praying that all goes well tomorrow and things get cleared up for you ASAP. Sending you some Hugs to get you through the night, May in Jersey

Sew Perfect
December 7th, 2012, 12:07 AM
I am so sorry. I will be praying for you.

BellasQuilts
December 7th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Kandy, you are in our prayers.

HandsOffItsMine
December 7th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Goodness Kandy, prayers for you that they can help you feel better! I always hate when they say not to stress, like that really is going to happen when you feel so crappy, especially when your heart's involved.

Please let us know how things go tomorrow.

Huggers, Ruby

meemeecyn
December 7th, 2012, 02:07 AM
So sorry to hear of your troubles. Prayers being said for you, Kandy.

pcbatiks
December 7th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Kandy......we will be praying for you...........take comfort in knowing that forum friends around the world will be saying prayers for you.

Madeforyouinma11
December 7th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and please pop in quick to let us know how things are.

Tanya D
December 7th, 2012, 02:23 AM
You will be in my thoughts and prayers Kandy.

auntiemern
December 7th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Prayers coming your way. Just when I think I have problems, someone comes along that has way worse ones than me. Hang in there hun.

shannonsaulter
December 7th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Prayers being said (((HUGS)))

Kandycane
December 7th, 2012, 04:05 AM
I know right hers how the call goes
Ringgggg
Cardiology how can I help you?
Me: hi I think I had a mild heart attack last night.
Them: what r UR symptoms?
Me: intense burning in my left shoulder and a few hours later complete dead left arm with tingling in fingers.
Them: ok, if it happens again go to ER right away until UR appt otherwise try o stay away from stress.
Me: okkkkkkkkk does it sound like that's what it was, never had one.
Them: can't say over the phone just don't stress see you tomorrow.
Me: okkkkkkkk bye
Click
Huh, now I'm more stressed!!! Lol

Ugh! Why is it they always say "no stress" right when you know you are going to stress the most?

Thoughts and prayers going out for you.

Kandycane
December 7th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Well I wanted to check the forum after I got up from a longggggggggg nap and before going back to bed to stay "stress free" since that's really the only way to so it by staying asleep...lol
I'm in awe of all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. Your all like my second family. Thank you, all your posts put a smile on my sad little face. I needed this before going to sleep. I will be praying for all of you as well. My appt is at 9:00am pst for an EKG. I will post as soon as I get back to let ya'll know what they said.

Thanks again for everything xoxoxo ni night starting to think about appt bedtime no stress...lol

Kandycane
December 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Lol that's 9:00am not 9:)0am lol

Kandycane
December 7th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Grrrrrr 9am mm u know what I mean lmaooo silly smilies

lilmouse
December 8th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Keeping you in prayer...waiting to see what you heard!

janluna
December 8th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Kandy, praying for you and asking for healing. Good thoughts for tomorrow. So sorry you are having health problems. Hugs, and prayers, Jan L.