PDA

View Full Version : I am so happy that.............

Divine Daisy
December 6th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I have been asked to do another window display! It means she is pleased with the effect that the Christmas Chicken has had and she wants more. Because she is an old fashioned wool and haberdashery shop and the Christmas window was mostly sewing....... I going to do January's window for Knitters.

Soooooooooooo....what to do? What would be a bit different but will still have impact?

Answer................

Bobble Hats of course!

I am going to fill the window with bobble hats! There will be hats of every size and colour. Hats with huge pompoms and those with small pompoms and hats with beads. There will be hats suspended at every level on threads. I am going to put a wardrobe mirror on both sides of the window so they reflect back on each other and multiply the HATS.

Yes indeedy it will be a wooly hat bonanza. And the best thing is................. I don't knit lol so someone else will be knitting the gazzilion hats needed for this window ........evil grin

shannonsaulter
December 6th, 2012, 02:24 PM
WOOHOO!!! another display..sounds like it will be fun hope you will share more pics with us.

EnumclawGramma
December 6th, 2012, 02:24 PM
LOL! Anyone we know? Love your idea! You're so creative!

Swedish leo
December 6th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Congrats to doing another windowdisplay!! You are very good at this thing.

Have a nice day/evening!

auntiemern
December 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Congrats. Not surprised though. You are so talented, one look at you Chicken Window, and every shop owner around will be wanting you to do their windows.

Monique
December 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Woohoo for Daisy and you don't have to KNIT them. You are so talented and creative.

K. McEuen
December 6th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Hehe, maybe you should loan her the Viking hat.

Divine Daisy
December 6th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Hehe, maybe you should loan her the Viking hat.

Karen.....excellent idea! I will!!!!!!!!11

BellasQuilts
December 7th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Sounds like a budding new career!

madampolo
December 7th, 2012, 12:29 AM
I had to look up "bobble hats", since I had no idea what that was. Of course, I have seen hats like that, and have one myself. Our days here are not that cold, but sometimes they can be. I think it will make a great window display!