PDA

View Full Version : Seven Reasons for my GLOATS!!

Sandy Navas
December 6th, 2012, 11:57 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/21721_10151330469615535_498181075_n.jpg

Yes, they are REAL! From L to R: Rita (5YO), Zoe (4YO), Emily (8YO), Michelle (10YO), Sierra (12YO), Agnes (19MO), and Amanda (21YO).

Saint Nicholas always brings them new pajamas for the First Day of Christmas. This year they also have new knitted slippers (which were supposedly filled with gold-coin chocolate - but Momma says the only evidence of that is extreme hyperactivity and a bunch of gold foil in the trash can).

Now you can tell why I lead the good life!!

WendyI
December 6th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Wow!! You are one lucky lady! I can't imagine managing all that but what wonderful family gatherings you have to look forward to in the future.

Cathy F
December 6th, 2012, 12:03 PM
What a beautiful family you have! Grandkids are the best!

Swedish leo
December 6th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Great looking bunch of girls!

EnumclawGramma
December 6th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Look at all those girls! Christmas baking would be SO much fun with that group. Aw, how wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

K. McEuen
December 6th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Haha, Rita has an impish grin. I always have given my daughter pj's on Christmas Eve, when she bugs to open one present. About a week ago she tells me "No more pajamas mom. I have 2 drawers full!"

bakermom
December 6th, 2012, 01:21 PM
you are blessed Sandy, truly blessed.

Bubby
December 6th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Don't you feel blessed beyond measure!! You have gorgeous grands...beautiful, beautiful! Enjoy them because one day you turn around and they're adults. Sierra looks exactly like my daughter at that age!!...Hugs, Barb

Divine Daisy
December 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
I would gloat too! Fab girls!!!!!!

Sandy Navas
December 6th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Haha, Rita has an impish grin. I always have given my daughter pj's on Christmas Eve, when she bugs to open one present. About a week ago she tells me "No more pajamas mom. I have 2 drawers full!"

I never though of Rita with that description - but you are RIGHT ON. The other day she walked over to Papa's desk where he had one of those large towers of DVD for the computer. She eyed them closely and then asked him where he got enough money to buy all those MOVIES. Later she was quite interested in the fact that she could read the sign (in script) on the Jelly Belly bag that was 'hidden' away. She said she knew they were beans inside but she thought they looked like they had sweet stuff on the outside. She never did ask if she could have any - but she sure kept pondering about them with Papa.

HandsOffItsMine
December 6th, 2012, 01:57 PM
OMG They are adorable and Rita does have that impish grin. ;) I do have to say that your DD & SIL are one of the few couples now a days that are willing to tackle the struggles of such a large family. I'm willing to forgo the material stuff but I doubt I could handle the day to day mental insanity! lol

toggpine
December 6th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Sandy - Those are girls not goats! Oh sorry, I see now. G l o a t s, with an L.
They are quite the adorable line-up for sure! I can see now why they are hoping for a boy to put some testosterone back into the mix!

I'm with Ruby, I'd probably go insane. The two I have here are enough to get me thinking about checking into the hotel with the padded room and the snuggly jackets.

More blessings to you and your family!

Cat n bull
December 6th, 2012, 02:47 PM
You are certainly BLESSED!

Grandkids ARE the best! And yours have the COOLEST names!

auntiemern
December 6th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Wow!!! What a beautiful bunch of grand daughters you have. You have every reason to gloat. I am so very proud to call you my friend. Not only are they beautiful, they are also talented, (remembering other posts). You have had a huge hand in helping them become what they are, by being the loving, hands on Granny that you are. God Bless you, for having the patience and love, to help them achieve their goals, and making them the amazing kids that they are. (((Sandy)))

Madeforyouinma11
December 6th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Oh my! That is quite the age spread....they are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us...you must be so proud of them!
I love the matching pjs and slippers!

meemeecyn
December 6th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I echo Marilyn's words! You have certainly participated in the process of them being loved and loving children. They are adorable, Sandy. You have every reason to gloat! Isn't neat to see how very different they are, even though they all have the same genes??? So wonderful and thank you for sharing.
Cynthia

Patrice
December 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
How sweet!

Monique
December 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Oh Sandy, THEY ARE REAL. And so beautiful. I don't know if I could handle that many at a time, but I guess you figure it out along the way. You have been a TERRIFIC grandmother and this family sure is blessed to have you and Al and each other in their lives.

sewbizzy
December 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Wow Sandy, your gds are gorgeous....what fun you must have with them!!!

Klasien
December 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM
That is a beautiful group of young ladies........you should be so proud, 7 girls, will there be 8 next summer or is there a little guy entering this group........thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!

MissieP
December 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
that is great pic. such beautiful girls!

MayinJerset
December 6th, 2012, 05:37 PM
And all 7 of those reasons to Gloat are beautiful. Give them a big hug from me, May

K. McEuen
December 6th, 2012, 07:23 PM
You realize that when I first read this thread at 0 dark 30 I honestly thought it was titled "Seven reasons for my GOATS" and thought it should have been written by Toggpine instead of you, Sandy.

lilmouse
December 6th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I have to agree also with Marilyn, YOU are a big part of their lives and have much influence and must be doing a wonderful job as "Grandma".! They are adorable!

Blondie
December 6th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I am loving this picture Sandy. But you know me, thinking Poor Dad and Al. That's a WHOLE LOT of HOROMONES there. hahaha poor Mom and Nana can handle that I do believe.
They are each one gloriously beautiful. Gloat away.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/21721_10151330469615535_498181075_n.jpg

Yes, they are REAL! From L to R: Rita (5YO), Zoe (4YO), Emily (8YO), Michelle (10YO), Sierra (12YO), Agnes (19MO), and Amanda (21YO).

Saint Nicholas always brings them new pajamas for the First Day of Christmas. This year they also have new knitted slippers (which were supposedly filled with gold-coin chocolate - but Momma says the only evidence of that is extreme hyperactivity and a bunch of gold foil in the trash can).

Now you can tell why I lead the good life!!

CrazyMtnLady
December 6th, 2012, 09:02 PM
What a beautiful line up! You can be very proud of each one of them.

Musical_Starling
December 6th, 2012, 09:11 PM
What an adorable picture! And all girls, wow! Maybe the new little one will be a boy :D Although with 7 girls already he'd be very outnumbered lol

buckeyequilter
December 6th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Well that is 7 beautiful reasons to gloat!

BellasQuilts
December 7th, 2012, 12:14 AM
You are truly blessed, Sandy! They are all beautiful girls.

quiltingtrish
December 7th, 2012, 01:15 AM
They are all beautiful Sandy so you just gloat away!!! Thank you for sharing them all with us. Sure looks lots and lots of love there.

Hugs,