PDA

View Full Version : Own business?

rochellejay
December 5th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Do any of you have your own small business? I would love to support others with Facebook likes and website views! Maybe even get lucky and find something that I would like to purchase.

My husband and I own a small Airsoft retail shop with plans to open an arena in the near future. It is about as far from quilting as it gets, but we are a special bunch! Although we are not currently set up for web sales, I would be happy to order and ship some GREAT gifts for your kids or grand kids. (Or hubbies or brothers, heck, wives and sisters!) Airsoft is similar to paintball, but with replica style guns that shoot small plastic bbs rather than paint.

www.highgroundairsoft.com
www.facebook.com/highgroundairsoft
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dLq589h7p7k

What about you all? I would like to support this community however I can! :D

shannonsaulter
December 5th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Interesting..I do mosaics..some of my work is in my albums here in the forum. I have an Etsy store but most of my stuff is custom order.

Sew Perfect
December 5th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I love supporting small businesses. I have retired, but I used to own my Home Staging and Redesign business. Since selling, I've been sewing more. Would love to do something with that.

Sew Perfect
December 5th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Do any of you have your own small business? I would love to support others with Facebook likes and website views! Maybe even get lucky and find something that I would like to purchase.

My husband and I own a small Airsoft retail shop with plans to open an arena in the near future. It is about as far from quilting as it gets, but we are a special bunch! Although we are not currently set up for web sales, I would be happy to order and ship some GREAT gifts for your kids or grand kids. (Or hubbies or brothers, heck, wives and sisters!) Airsoft is similar to paintball, but with replica style guns that shoot small plastic bbs rather than paint.

www.highgroundairsoft.com
www.facebook.com/highgroundairsoft
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dLq589h7p7k

What about you all? I would like to support this community however I can! :D
I shared this with some of my Texas friends on fb.

rochellejay
December 5th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Thank you for sharing Sew Perfect!

What's the link to your Etsy store Shannon?

shannonsaulter
December 6th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Store name is irishluckygal mosaics..no listings right now though

auntiemern
December 6th, 2012, 01:54 AM
I don't, but sis does. She makes home made soaps, lotions, shampoo's etc. Her business name is For You Body Care. You can find her on FB.