PDA

View Full Version : Good morning

mamaquilt
December 5th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Just a quick hello and a good morning to all my quilting friends on this forum.

Have a nice day sewing

Michèle

CrazyMtnLady
December 5th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Good Morning Michele. It is 4am here and Gator had to go outside :( then of course TarButt has to go out when Gator gets back. Can't let them both out at the same time or they decide to go exploring! I need to go back to bed.

Have a great day.

toggpine
December 5th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Good Morning Michele, Donna, & Everyone else.

I am still up at 2:30AM PST. I have been importing all of our Christmas CDs to iTunes and sewing. I'm gonna give in and go to bed. I have over 8 hours of music currently in the computer and only have about half of the stack done. I am at a point with the current project on the sewing machine that I need to lay that aside too. I think sewing my finger into the item would seriously reduce it's appeal!

I'll check in with you all later! Have a great start to your day!

Hugs! Cathy

Bubby
December 5th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Hi Michele! Good to hear from you. All is well in my little corner of Missouri....thinking about making a small Twister tool wall hanging today for fun. Ihave the foundation of the project pieced and can't wait to cut it up into little pieces and reassemble it! Have yourself a great day!! Barb

Granny Judy
December 5th, 2012, 09:01 AM
5:00 CST-I'm up... awake and can't get back to Snooze Land. DD#1 is here from Florida to visit a couple of days.. My Surprise Birthday gift!! Can't believe DD#2 was able to keep it a secret from me for over a week. DD#1 took me out shopping thru the "thrift" stores. We found all kinds of goodies. 78 records for her vintage Victrola machine.. scrapbooking materials, cd's for rest & relaxation (my thing), Used towel sets, Glassware (My collection) and lots of chats with the church folk who ran the store.

Today I hope to take her to the Antique places. If she finds what she wants, she will have it "shipped" back. I was a little concerned when she thought about buying a sewing machine and matching cabinet. But she has all that covered if she wants to purchase a large item. NICE!

Anyway, I love to browse threw old stuff and remember the past while also thanking the Lord that those days have past and we have so many time saving conveniences. My favorite convenience is the telephone!! Imagine how far we have come from the crank/party lines to a little gadget we carry in our pockets--

MRoy
December 5th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Good Morning Ladies! The early risers and late nighters are meeting here as they come and go...LOL! Judy, you're having such a wonderful birthday! Have a great day!

Monique
December 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Good morning Michelle. Have a great day.

Blondie
December 5th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Good Morning! Now that I am sipping a cold cup (the timer on the pot goes off at 6 am) and I am brewing a fresh pot, my reading glasses are on - I can actually see that you brought in the morning, Michele. Thanks for sharing your coffee with me.

Judy, what a terrific surprise! I am loving it! This has really been a special birthday for you! It just keeps on and on! ENJOY

CountryHut
December 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM
- Happy Hump Day everyone :) - on my 2nd cup of Joe - I love my quiet time -- have no idea what I am going to
do when the hubby retires again *smacking forehead*~ -- you know --
he's the one that wants to use ALL of his 2000 daily words in one conversation 1st thing in the morning . . . LOL*~
he is funny sometimes -- he'll be standing in the doorway of my office -- just chatting away -- and if I don't say anything
he'll say -- did you hear me - then I start to giggle cuz he can't see me behind my monitor -- or if I continue to say nothing -
he'll start searching through the house to see where I am . . *laughing*~ -- since I'm vertically impaired and where
my monitor sits - he can't see . *snickering*~ me unless he in come all the way into my office . .

anywho - much to do today -- but I refuse to get started right now . . L*~

I hope everyone has a Blessed day - Love the one your with :)

Diane :)

*whispering*~ -- only 20 days until that very special morning

Lisapc
December 5th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Good morning all! Here in New England we are having a 50 plus degree day. It is a good thing because I found bulbs that I had forgotten to plant, found them and then we had a cold snap. I plan on getting them in the ground later today. I have a sewing projects going but my house has sort of fallen apart lately so I need to put it back together. I also have a fridge to clean and I am not looking forward to cleaning a mess I can't see! It has a fishy smell and I can't find it!

Sandy Navas
December 5th, 2012, 01:35 PM
I'm thanking MIchele for her cup of coffee and wondering how young you have to be when you can stay up over half the night and still be able to type a coherent message. Wow! Cathy - are you on a freaking caffeine high?

I slept in way later than my norm so I'm keeping this short and sweet - and I still haven't caught up on all the messages of the day!!

Hugs to all.

toggpine
December 5th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Good Morning - Again!

Some sleep & a shower have put me back in the the real world!
No Sandy, I stop the caffeine by 3 PM, much later and it sometimes gives me acid reflux at night.
I was just in the groove with the Christmas music and the sewing machine. After sticking my fingers a few times with the pins, I figured I was too tired to keep sewing! That is also the most quiet time in the house. No errands, family, meals, phone calls, TV, etc. I can run for a few days on that schedule, and then it's back to bed by 10PM for a few, or you have a pretty cranky Momma bear.
I'll usually pop in if I'm up that late, as Blondie and other early-rising folks to the east are making their appearance. If not, I don't get to check in with them until about noon their time!

If the weather hold off, I'm going to try to slip out and put up our Christmas lights today. Well, at least the ones on the lower part of the house. I don't do ladders well. Em will get such a thrill when she and Daddy get home tonight and the house is lit up!

Make some one smile today!
Hugs, Cathy