PDA

View Full Version : - My daughter was a SWEET Blessing this evening . . .

CountryHut
December 5th, 2012, 02:54 AM
- OMG -- I had over a handful of orders that HAD to be shipped today -- the items had to be in Chicago by Saturday at the latest --- so I'm out on the back acre by the TeeShirtHut -- sitting in my van - just tapping my fingers :icon_mooooh:on the dash -- just waiting on the UPS man -- he's is NEVER this late -- he normally makes deliveries in my area
between 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. . -- so it is 5:30 p.m. and NO USP man -- so I drove up the road -- there he was -- like a shining star -- so I got him to toss my package in the van -- and I race to the HUT to finish up on the last 2 orders --
told the Hubby I will grab Panda Express on the way home . . cuz I had to race to the last P.O, in the area that's open until 6:30 p.m. . . pheeeeeeeeeeew . . I had two minutes to spare . . I guess if I didn't stop for a Dunkin Donut coffee . . L*~ . . . I would had more time . . .
sooooo after calming down :icon_calm:- picked up dinner -- gave the hubby a Hello Kiss and sat down to dinner --
then a knock knock :icon_beuj:on the front door . .
what?!?!? -- who in the world is at the front door - we don't even have trick or treater come to the front door
turned on the porch light - opened the front door
-- . . there stands the daughter with a box of Dunkin Donuts -- and yells ---
SPECIAL DELIVERY . .*laughing*~ . and she had the granddaughters with her . . so we all sat down --
shared a bit of dinner - a bit of chat time and bit of grandbaby time and some SWEET treats . . .

they didn't stay long -- the oldest granddaughter had homework to do -- so I gave them some Gramme Hugzzz
and kizzez . . then the youngest -- (I call her Kiwi-6 yrs old) --- made it a point to tell me that she wanted a blankie with a BIG "K" on it for Christmas
so I guess I will be designing a blankie for Kiwi -- with a BIG "K" on it for Christmas --
just love it when the grandbabies pull that --- out of the mouth of babes thing -- it makes me laugh all the time . .

so my afternoon went from a stress level 10:icon_angry: to some SWEET Blessings and taking my stress level to Zero

Diane :)

Madeforyouinma11
December 5th, 2012, 03:16 AM
That is so sweet.... It's funny how they can just keep life on such a simple level. Gotta love em! :)

Gotta ask....what do you do? What kind of orders? Do you have a website?
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I've never seen it, sorry.

Musical_Starling
December 5th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Aww, how sweet of them to visit! And that little Kiwi sounds like a charmer :D

lilmouse
December 5th, 2012, 04:56 AM
How sweet is that....got to love those Grandma hugs and kisses! The donuts didn't hurt any either!!!

shannonsaulter
December 5th, 2012, 05:30 AM
What a great way to end an evening!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Monique
December 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Diane, isn't it wonderful to have grammie time with the little ones.

meemeecyn
December 5th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I completely understand the feeling you are talking about. SWEEEEEET! Good luck with all the projects you are planning to do!

CountryHut
December 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Made4U -- I do T-shirts --- mainly Awareness Tee's -- from Autism to Down Syndrome, Breast Cancer to personalized Tee's - then I also offer Scented Aroma Beads - Fragrance oils, Quilted Rag Handbags to a few other things :)
-- the T-shirts were special orders for the TBox Pub Crawl in Chicago on Dec 8th - the theme was Monopoly
my listings are on eBay and eCrater - I've been on eBay 15+ years and eCrater about 5 years
- the favorite Tee's this Christmas Season is --- FDIL (favorite daughter in law), FBIL (favorite brother in law) --to --
a pic of an Train Engineer, with the saying -- I still play with trains or I just Tooted . . LOL*~
here's a few samples --

That is so sweet.... It's funny how they can just keep life on such a simple level. Gotta love em! :)

Gotta ask....what do you do? What kind of orders? Do you have a website?
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I've never seen it, sorry.

I had a brick and motar - until my store was vandalized last January *sniffles*~ --
I sure do miss my store - if I had the money I would buy the building and move back into it . .
the boys are in teen jail and have to pay back for the damages - just not to my store -- but for all the places
they had a hay day with

anyway . . Little Miss Kynhna (Kiwi) -- that child keeps me in stitches --
just gotta love those grandbabies :icon_woohoo:

Blondie
December 5th, 2012, 09:33 AM
What a wonderful way to enter into a Narnia state of bliss!

Granny Judy
December 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Amazing how those sweet little ones can change our whole outlook with one smile or Giggle. Hugs to you and grab some Granny loving as often as you can.

Sandy Navas
December 5th, 2012, 01:29 PM
. . then the youngest -- (I call her Kiwi-6 yrs old) --- made it a point to tell me that she wanted a blankie with a BIG "K" on it for Christmas
so I guess I will be designing a blankie for Kiwi -- with a BIG "K" on it for Christmas --
just love it when the grandbabies pull that --- out of the mouth of babes thing -- it makes me laugh all the time . .

You have to search - I have seen fabric with Kiwis on it - wouldn't that be special in this quilt or 'blankie'?