PDA

View Full Version : Totally non quilting question........

Klasien
December 4th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I have a favor to ask.......

A week from tomorrow there will be a concert for Sandy on national television.....(aired by HBO for instance)
As a lot of you already know I am a huge Bruce Springsteen fan, he will perform also on that concert, among other great great stars!
It will be on around 07:30 ET on 12-12-2012!
By the time it starts it is around midnight overhere......:( I can watch it livestream maybe, but still it will be way past midnight.

So my question...........could anybody record it for me and send it to me on a DVD??????????
I would be soooooo happy to have that show on DVD.....I know it has nothing to do with quilting what so ever, but I hope there is someone on here that knows how to record and stuff...........

If so I would PM you my address and ofcourse I will pay for the shipping etc!!!!!

Please.......:)

This is the announcement: http://www.121212concert.org/

Musical_Starling
December 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM
If I knew how to record from TV, I most certainly would do it with a heart and a half :) Having a PVR has made me lazy and I haven't learned how to record to DVD :0 But if none of these talented ladies and men can figure it out either, then I'll learn how to record, just for you! :D

Klasien
December 4th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks......you just might have to learn it.......... ;)

auntiemern
December 4th, 2012, 10:51 PM
I don't know how to record either to my DVD player. Hope someone with more smarts than me can help you out.

Sandy Navas
December 4th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Klasien, I've got my IT/TV/DVD guy working on it - can't promise anything but we're going to 'try'.

/
/
/
/
After all, I had to tell him the concert was for ME!!!

pcbatiks
December 5th, 2012, 12:21 AM
HI Klasien.........I'll give it a try if you need me to....have not tried recording to a dvd yet.....we are just a bunch of technical wizards aren't we !! :D

Klasien
December 5th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Oh thank you technical wizards ;)...................
I am just like you guys, no idea how to work those things, but I would be so happy if this would work out!

Keep my fingers crossed!!!

shannonsaulter
December 5th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Sorry just no clue... But I love Bruce too ; )