PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Thank You

Granny Judy
December 3rd, 2012, 12:17 AM
To all who sent out Birthday Vibes to me for today.. I just wanna hug ya all.

70 years ago, at 2:30 in the afternoon, at Chicago, during a blizzard that stopped all transportation that left Mom walking 5 city blocks to the hospital while in labor. I slid into this world Feet First and yelling loudly!! It's been a great ride from that first day.. lots of ups and downs, but Life sure has been GOOD to ME. Esp since I found all of you here at MSQC

auntiemern
December 3rd, 2012, 12:20 AM
I have been gone most of the day, but now that I am here... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY. Hope it was everything you wished for :)

sewbizzy
December 3rd, 2012, 12:24 AM
Happy Birthday Judy!!!

Sandy Navas
December 3rd, 2012, 12:25 AM
HOW DID I MISS THE PARTY???

Happy belated birthday, Judy!!

bkthomas
December 3rd, 2012, 12:29 AM
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it was a Great one!!!!!

Musical_Starling
December 3rd, 2012, 12:35 AM
Happy (almost missed it) Birthday! Nice to know I share a birthday with such a classy lady. I was born three weeks late (Mom's due date was November 11th, remembrance day) at 4:45 PM, just in time for supper! :D Don't hear of many people born on December 2nd though, aside from Britney Spears (and I'd rather forget that one lol)

meemeecyn
December 3rd, 2012, 01:26 AM
Judy......a special day of celebration for a special lady! YOU GO, GAL!!!! Happy Birthday 70 times.......
Cynthia

meemeecyn
December 3rd, 2012, 01:27 AM
And Happy Birthday to you, too Dee! Gee two special forum ladies born on the same day!

Musical_Starling
December 3rd, 2012, 01:30 AM
And Happy Birthday to you, too Dee! Gee two special forum ladies born on the same day!

Thanks Cynthia :) It's 1 AM here, so technically my birthday is over, but it's MY birthday so I say it's not over until I say it's over :D Or until I fall asleep, whatever comes first :icon_giggle:

HandsOffItsMine
December 3rd, 2012, 02:13 AM
Well I missed it...Happy, Happy Birthday to you Miss Judy! Glad you had a Grand Ol' Day! :D

Love Ruby and Don

SuzyQue
December 3rd, 2012, 02:15 AM
I guess I really missed it! Happy Belated Birthday!

lilmouse
December 3rd, 2012, 03:02 AM
Belated Happy Birthday, I missed it too, I am so sorry...hope you had a great day....both of you!

Madeforyouinma11
December 3rd, 2012, 03:35 AM
Wow, I missed the ball on this one too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Judy and to you too Dee! Hope you both had a wonderful day!

Musical_Starling
December 3rd, 2012, 03:52 AM
Thanks ladies :) I can't speak for our lovely Judy, but I had a great day! Hubs got me a Curious George birthday cake, and Epic Mickey 2 for Wii :D

toggpine
December 3rd, 2012, 05:53 AM
Happy Belated Birthday to you both! I hope you had great days!

buckeyequilter
December 3rd, 2012, 07:49 AM
Happy belated Birthday!

Hulamoon
December 3rd, 2012, 08:15 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

Loonwatcher
December 3rd, 2012, 08:17 AM
So sorry I missed it to. Wishing you a big belated happy birthday!

Bubby
December 3rd, 2012, 08:22 AM
Happy Belated Birthday, Judy!!!

CrazyMtnLady
December 3rd, 2012, 08:31 AM
Sorry I missed it! With DH taking the computer over the weekend I missed a lot.

Glad you both had great birthdays.

MayinJerset
December 3rd, 2012, 10:22 AM
A day late but wishing that you both had a wonderful day and that all the good things continue all year long.
So with that out of the way, is there any cake left? LOL! May

Tanya D
December 3rd, 2012, 03:13 PM
Happy birthday Judy and Dee!

nana margaret
December 3rd, 2012, 08:56 PM
Many happy returns to you and Dee, hope you're both having a lovely birthday.:icon_wave:

MRoy
December 3rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Judy!

BellasQuilts
December 4th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Judy, happy birthday there, girl! So sorry I wasn't on enough yesterday to read all the posts and to wish you a very Happy and Healthy Birthday!

Musical_Starling
December 4th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Thanks ladies!!

A day late but wishing that you both had a wonderful day and that all the good things continue all year long.
So with that out of the way, is there any cake left? LOL! May

There's one piece left, but you had better hurry because hubs is doing the best he can to devour it! lol

Granny Judy
December 4th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Sorry all out of CAKE & Ice cream.. DD#1 flew in from Florida and ate the last bite. It was a "surprise" visit . I haven't got to hug this older daughter since Christmas 2009. I was overwhelmed.. to think DD#2 could keep a secret from me??? Having a great time doing some catching up..

DEE, I hope your DAY was a wonderful as mine. Are we Twins??

Musical_Starling
December 4th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Sorry all out of CAKE & Ice cream.. DD#1 flew in from Florida and ate the last bite. It was a "surprise" visit . I haven't got to hug this older daughter since Christmas 2009. I was overwhelmed.. to think DD#2 could keep a secret from me??? Having a great time doing some catching up..

DEE, I hope your DAY was a wonderful as mine. Are we Twins??

What a great birthday gift! :) You know Judy, we just MIGHT be twins! You're only as old as you feel after all :D