PDA

View Full Version : Getting excited now

Poppytree
November 27th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Our son arrives for a five week holiday next Monday. It will be his first time in Australia and he hasn't seen his sister for 6 years. We will all be together for Christmas Day too.

I suspect, apart from the next few days, there will be very little sewing done until he leaves in the middle of January. I've left a few projects out for when/if I get any spare time. Haven't seen the room this tidy for a while!

Sandy Navas
November 27th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I would be so excited I'd be turning cartwheels. We'll miss seeing you around here for a while because I'll bet you spend every spare moment with your DS. So glad you are going to have such a wonderful holiday season!!

Sew Perfect
November 27th, 2012, 11:14 PM
I really like your sewing room! Congratulations on the visit of your son and have a wonderful time over the holidays together.

Madeforyouinma11
November 27th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Jane, I'm so happy for you! You will have such a great time with everyone together. I know you'll be busy, but please try to stop in and give us updates once in awhile. Pics, yes post some pics so we can see! :)

Nursmate2
November 27th, 2012, 11:22 PM
It's so fun to have them home. Enjoy!

madampolo
November 27th, 2012, 11:26 PM
There is nothing like getting to see your children, especially when it has been such a long time. It will be fun getting caught up on things that he has done, and I am sure his sister is especially excited. Have a great time!

lilmouse
November 28th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Hope you have a wonderful time, I am happy for you and please post some pictures for us...we want to share in your joy!

MayinJerset
November 28th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Can't blame you for getting excited, you all are in for a very exciting Christmas, have a wonderful time. May in Jersey

bkthomas
November 28th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Merry Christmas Jane!!!!!
Enjoy your holidays!!!

Monique
November 28th, 2012, 08:28 AM
How wonderful. I will have all my children with me this year. WOOHOO!!