PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! I lost my list

auntiemern
November 26th, 2012, 01:30 AM
I have lost my list of contributors that have sent me quilts for the PICU at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. I know that I have received quilts from Jean, Blondie, Ruby, Karen, Candy, Carol, and Paula. I know I am missing some. Between my crafting frenzy, and cleaning for Thanksgiving, it has been misplaced. I am sure I put it somewhere safe, and now I can't find it. I would like to be able to tell the folks at the hospital about all the wonderful ladies on here that contributed, and do not want to inadvertantly leave any one out. It means a lot to me to recognize all those who have helped by sending quilts. I am blonde, so using that and my age as my excuse for being forgetful. Please, oh please, if you have sent one, do not be offended that I have forgotten. I am lucky I remember my name on most days. Just send me a reminder, so I can give credit for all that have helped me, in this very personal mission. And please forgive me for not remembering everyone that has been so generous. I have almost 50 quilts to deliver to them, and just can't remember everything. Hugs to you all for your help.

Jean Sewing Machine
November 26th, 2012, 01:37 AM
See what you have done, my dear friend! 50 quilts, amazing! You are a lightning rod for charitable giving. Your enthusiasm and zeal for this project has inspired many, including me, to hop aboard and help. Thank you for inviting us to share this most satisfying work with you. If you need help delivering, I can meet you most afternoons after work, just let me know when you are able to go.

K. McEuen
November 26th, 2012, 02:01 AM
" I put it somewhere safe" ... that's the problem, right there. Any time I put something somewhere safe it's so safe I can't even remember where it is.

auntiemern
November 26th, 2012, 02:37 AM
Will do. I would love for you to be, DF, with me when we deliver them
See what you have done, my dear friend! 50 quilts, amazing! You are a lightning rod for charitable giving. Your enthusiasm and zeal for this project has inspired many, including me, to hop aboard and help. Thank you for inviting us to share this most satisfying work with you. If you need help delivering, I can meet you most afternoons after work, just let me know when you are able to go.

HandsOffItsMine
November 26th, 2012, 03:17 PM
:) I'm with Karen on the "Safe Place"! Amazing on the number of quilts "50"!!!

We'll shoot for more next year, it's going to be a glorious year for NICU/PICU, I feel it in my bones!

Love ya! Ruby

lilmouse
November 27th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Next year I will help too; just not enough time this year...but I will send you at least one after the holidays are over!

Blondie
November 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Marilyn! 50 quilts! WOWZERS! You are truly a wonder and a huge blessing.

Blondie
November 27th, 2012, 08:12 AM
" I put it somewhere safe" ... that's the problem, right there. Any time I put something somewhere safe it's so safe I can't even remember where it is.

Karen, I knew we were related or at the very least contagious