PDA

View Full Version : Where Did This Week Go?

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 21st, 2010, 01:39 PM
Is it just me, or did THIS particular week go by faster than most? It could be that it's Homecoming week, here or that it was my birthday and that's usually a whirlwind week but DANG! it went FASST! My dad always said that, "when time flies, it means you're getting older":lol: Just wondering ...

Also, what happened to the list of blogs of folks from this board? I'd love to add others ... anyone besides me and Tonya (Hillbilly) and Hillbillary, have blogs that I can follow?

Enjoy your day!

NM Lady
October 21st, 2010, 03:45 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Blondie
October 21st, 2010, 04:06 PM
Is it just me, or did THIS particular week go by faster than most? It could be that it's Homecoming week, here or that it was my birthday and that's usually a whirlwind week but DANG! it went FASST! My dad always said that, "when time flies, it means you're getting older":lol: Just wondering ...

Also, what happened to the list of blogs of folks from this board? I'd love to add others ... anyone besides me and Tonya (Hillbilly) and Hillbillary, have blogs that I can follow?

Enjoy your day!

You are so right! But all the weeks seem to fly by for me, anyway. And the closer to the holidays, whoosh! Happy belated birthday - hope it was special.
You can always visit my blog; I am consistently inconsistent - post when I can.

Laura108
October 21st, 2010, 04:32 PM
Happy Birthday...Check out Blondies ...I leave her's open since her music is wonderful ...and peaceful but when I need to rev it up so do her songs :) ty ty
We have a daily chat ...its under daily chit chat ....soo now that you are done with the swap come play with us :)
hugs

sally
October 21st, 2010, 05:06 PM
Happy Birthday Bridgette...hope it was a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janluna
October 21st, 2010, 05:10 PM
Happy Birthday Bridgett!!!!!!!!! :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: Jan

patticakes
October 21st, 2010, 05:40 PM
Yes Happy Birthday tooooo yoouuuu!!

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM
WOW! Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes, it certainly was a GOOD one!

I was just wondering b/c it just seemed to go by faster than normal, gee and yes, I agree when the holidays hit ... whoa!

*DOH* :icon_doh: forgot to add the link to my blog! :lol:
http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com/

Thank you Blondie, I'll surely add and visit yours!

Texsam
October 21st, 2010, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday Bridgette! :icon_hug:

And thanks for the link to your blog! Now I know what you look like! :icon_heh: Since you snuck up on me from behind when you threw me in that hole I didn't see your face. :icon_twisted:

janluna
October 21st, 2010, 09:35 PM
Watch out everyone Christmas is tomorrow! :icon_heh:

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 21st, 2010, 09:52 PM
Happy Birthday Bridgette! :icon_hug:

And thanks for the link to your blog! Now I know what you look like! :icon_heh: Since you snuck up on me from behind when you threw me in that hole I didn't see your face. :icon_twisted:

:lol: *snort* :icon_rofl:

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 21st, 2010, 09:53 PM
Watch out everyone Christmas is tomorrow! :icon_heh:

HA! I know, right?! :lol:

craftyladysam
October 22nd, 2010, 12:53 AM
Happy Birthday, Bridgette and many more! Enjoyed my visit to your blog. Your horses are beautiful! One of my dreams has always been to ride a horse, so when you ride again think of me please! I know it's got to be fun!:D

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 22nd, 2010, 09:27 PM
Happy Birthday, Bridgette and many more! Enjoyed my visit to your blog. Your horses are beautiful! One of my dreams has always been to ride a horse, so when you ride again think of me please! I know it's got to be fun!:D

Thank you SEW MUCH! and a big THANK YOU for visiting my blog!:icon_hug: Thank you for the compliments, yes, they are beauties! Next time I ride, I'll ride one for you! :D

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 22nd, 2010, 09:29 PM
Happy Birthday...Check out Blondies ...I leave her's open since her music is wonderful ...and peaceful but when I need to rev it up so do her songs :) ty ty
We have a daily chat ...its under daily chit chat ....soo now that you are done with the swap come play with us :)
hugs

OOH! A daily chat?! I'll be there, thanks for the invite! :icon_woohoo: