PDA

View Full Version : Help with my M*QC order

Kandycane
November 23rd, 2012, 08:05 PM
Can someone from M*QC help me? I ordered 2orders on the 20 th and 21st. Both orders are still processing. Can u tell me about when they will ship and how long they will take to get to me. Please helppppp...ty

Bubby
November 23rd, 2012, 08:13 PM
Most likely the delay in processing is due to the holiday. I would suggest giving the shop a call. Barb

auntiemern
November 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM
I would think they would ship at the latest Monday, so you should have them in hand within 3-5 days after shipping. But if they shipped today you could possibly have them by Wed. It has only been 2-3 days, lol, and one of those was a holiday. Give them a chance to get to them.

kensington
November 24th, 2012, 04:21 AM
I also placed an order on the 20th which I have not received. My last order took 24 hours. So, I dunno.

Kandycane
November 24th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Yea, they're prob really busy with TG holiday and all. If its not showing shipped Today I will call them. Ty my friends

ncgrammie
November 24th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Hey Kandycane! I agree, it could be the holiday, but if any more time passes, call or shoot them an email. I had an order pending longer than usual twice. The first time, it turned out that the fabric I was ordering was out of stock. So I finally sent an email and learned that they called me and left a message that I didn’t get. It seems my phone number listed was off by one digit so we never connected. Totally my fault. Anyway, we finally did connect and got the issue ironed out. The second time, I got the message and we got the order fixed right away. I can’t believe they held onto my order for so long waiting for this ditz (me) to contact them. MS*Q has outstanding customer service. God bless MS*Q.

Sandy Navas
November 24th, 2012, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't blame them, after their huge celebration the 17th, if they took a week off to catch up with rest, relaxation, and family time.

Don't ever forget that this is a family-owned and operated business - that is one of the major reasons for supporting them rather than the big corporations . . .

. . . just saying.

Kandycane
November 24th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Oh no, I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I was just curious how long it normally takes since this is my first order I'm not sure. Bot I just checked it and it shows complete so I should get it sometime this week...YAY! My DD is ordering againnnnn for me tomorrow..lol I can't wait. I signed up for Jenny's craftsy class and am using some of the stuff for my class. So excited, I love M*QC and love Jenny's TUTS so I bet the class is fantastic!

Lisapc
November 24th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Every order I have placed has been shipped within 15 hours. The order I placed during their Birthday bash took 4 days to ship. They were just swamped. They hopefully all took Thursday off so I expect that they are still playing catch up. Go ahead and email them if you are concerned. I recently ordered charm packs and then emailed them asking them to pick the coordinating fabric because I couldn't decide over the internet. They had no problem doing that and telling me that if I didn't like it they would fix it for me. Their choice was perfect! I would just send them an email. I do believe they are plugging away.

jackie1915
November 24th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Hi Ladies! Due to the holiday, our shipping department is about a day or two behind- but we are getting caught back up! We are in the shop today, shipping away!! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

Kandycane
November 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Thanks so much, looking forward to receiving my goodies :-) hope you all had a great thanksgiving!

SallyO'Sews
December 4th, 2012, 03:05 PM
I entered my first order last week on Cyber Monday (11/26), but called the shop on Thursday because I hadn't received an email with a tracking number. I figured they were just deluged with orders, and they were; I was assured everything was fine, but taking longer than normal. My package arrived yesterday (12/3) and everything is great. The Priority Mailer took a beating along the way, but everything was inside, wrapped in plastic, and clean and dry.

Now my only problem is deciding what to do with all this beautiful fabric!! :D