PDA

View Full Version : OMG - I ATE TOO MUCH!

BellasQuilts
November 23rd, 2012, 01:04 AM
We had a lovely dinner this afternoon. It was actually too warm to sit outside! DD made yams and mashed potatoes, I made turkey, stuffing and green beans, sis brought pies. We stuffed ourselves. Good food, wine, and company. Fun was had by all. DGS, 4 mos old, got his first taste of gravy DD put just a teeny tiny little smear on her finger and he tasted it. The look on his face of OM, what the heck is that awful stuff? Then she let him "taste" yams. HUGE SMILE! I hope everyone here had a great time and didn't overdo like I did (and always do!). Happy Day!

pcbatiks
November 23rd, 2012, 02:13 AM
I ate one or two or six cookies too many today!

auntiemern
November 23rd, 2012, 02:28 AM
By the time I got through cooking it all, I barely had an appetite. But managed to force a plate of food down. Did however regain appetite in time for pumpkin pie, apple pie, and cheesecake ;)

lilmouse
November 23rd, 2012, 05:30 AM
Marilyn, I get a stomachache just reading your dessert list...you tried all of that.....I am still full from dinner and that was several hours ago....not interested in food at all! Hope you had a good day!

HdWench
November 23rd, 2012, 08:44 AM
Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. ohh I'm jealous reading about all the yummy stuff -- Just the 2 of us so hubby cooked a chicken, made potato's with gravy and corn and no desserts, but I got to sew all day and night!

Bubby
November 23rd, 2012, 09:00 AM
We had way too much food yesterday and I indulged in everything. Thanksgiving is a food event for me because I'm diabetic and have to watch every bite that goes into my mouth. I ate a full dinner plus a piece of pie with whipped cream. I can eat the turkey leftovers and I'm looking forward to a turket sandwich later today!

Koda
November 23rd, 2012, 09:42 AM
It all sounds very yummy. I expect there was a good deal of antacids passed around afterwards.

Namaste,
Koda