• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B Ingr
    Shiny Thimble
    • Oct 2010

New

Hello everyone, new from Illinois just find this site a couple of weeks ago. Interested in learning to quilting, have done the rag quiltting, ready for something new. Love the tutorials, can't wait to make the apron, and pillowcase.
  • Blondie
    Missouri Star
    • May 2010

Re: New

Good Morning B and welcome to the group! Please feel free to catch up and get to know us by reading the forum. There are lots of fun discussions and you will find all of us are fans of the tutorials. Jenny has a way of bringing us together.

Some new quilters, sewers in general here as well as all levels of learning. Don't be shy, jump in!
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

• craftyladysam
      Designer Diva
      • Jul 2010

Re: New

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us! I'm new too and learning everyday.
      Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

• Carol_Ann
        The Guild President
        • Aug 2010

New

Hello !
        Happy you joined us. I, too, love the tutorials. I've tried out most of them and found them so easy to do and so attractive upon completion .

Comment

Working...
        X