PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request Please

auntiemern
November 21st, 2012, 10:21 PM
There is so much going on right now, I don't know where to begin. My DD's friend and room mate, who is also Bubby's Godmother, lost her sister Sunday. The funeral was today. Late last night while I was at DD's watching the DGK's, DH got a call from his oldest son. Our daughter in laws father passed away last night. This is just such a hard time of year for so many, myself included, I just wanted to ask my forum friends to pray for comfort for Aunt LaLa, and DIL Lori, and their family. I am one of those that believe things happen in 3's, and I am just waiting for the other shoe to fall. Thank you all for always being here for me, to unburden myself to. I love you guys.

SuzyQue
November 21st, 2012, 10:24 PM
Prayers said for your family and their many concerns at this time. Hopefully, this time around the bad news will only come in 2's! I know at my house, when it rains, it pours. Here is to wishing this will be all you will have to be burdened with this week!

bkthomas
November 21st, 2012, 10:25 PM
Love you too Marilyn! God Bless you and your family, prayers going up...........

Bubby
November 21st, 2012, 10:29 PM
Hugs and love you, Marilyn! This is a hard time of the year for many and deaths and illnesses add to the burden. I'm praying for your family...hang in there, Hon. Hugs & love, Barb

Lonna
November 21st, 2012, 11:29 PM
My prayers and thoughts are with you all. Yes this is a hard time of the year for so many. I know I lost my Grandfather on Christmas day. Yes it has been all most 31 years ago not a holiday goes by that I don't miss him.

Jean Sewing Machine
November 21st, 2012, 11:32 PM
No threes! Prayers for your whole family are coming from me! Sounds like the folks on our forum are keeping us all on our knees full time--there seems to be a lot going on in people's lives now that prayer may be the only answer for.

Tanya D
November 22nd, 2012, 02:15 AM
That's so sad...I'm sorry for all the loss you are feeling.

Meli
November 22nd, 2012, 03:23 AM
Oh, Marilyn! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family as you go through this difficult time. Warm hugs from Utah.

There is so much going on right now, I don't know where to begin. My DD's friend and room mate, who is also Bubby's Godmother, lost her sister Sunday. The funeral was today. Late last night while I was at DD's watching the DGK's, DH got a call from his oldest son. Our daughter in laws father passed away last night. This is just such a hard time of year for so many, myself included, I just wanted to ask my forum friends to pray for comfort for Aunt LaLa, and DIL Lori, and their family. I am one of those that believe things happen in 3's, and I am just waiting for the other shoe to fall. Thank you all for always being here for me, to unburden myself to. I love you guys.

Lisapc
November 22nd, 2012, 03:46 AM
Don't look for trouble. It isn't always in three's. I wish you strength during this time.

QuiltinMike
November 22nd, 2012, 10:05 AM
Prayers have been sent for you and your family.

CrazyMtnLady
November 22nd, 2012, 10:27 AM
Prayers being sent up for your family. I know what you mean about the 3s...but let's pray the cycle is broken.

pcbatiks
November 22nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Marilyn..........prayers to your loved ones right now.

EsGrandma
November 22nd, 2012, 10:43 AM
Marilyn, My prayers are with you and your family - Linda

Sandy Navas
November 22nd, 2012, 11:51 AM
Marilyn - I'm adding you and the whole family to my prayer list. The power of prayer is strong - collaborative prayer stronger.

promqueen
November 22nd, 2012, 12:02 PM
Prayers all around. Hugs from NY. Mary Ann

bopeep
November 22nd, 2012, 12:27 PM
Marilyn.......So sorry to hear all you are going through......you and your family are in my Prayers....We all LOVE YOU SO MUCH......
{{{HUGS}}} & {{{{PRAYERS}}}}
bopeep

MRoy
November 22nd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Marilyn, I'll be praying for your family. It's hard to lose loved ones anytime, but especially hard during the holidays.

shannonsaulter
November 22nd, 2012, 01:25 PM
Marilyn..my prayers to your family and my condolences...yes the dreaded3's but we will think good thought and send lots of love you way!!

Madeforyouinma11
November 22nd, 2012, 01:36 PM
Good thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

HandsOffItsMine
November 22nd, 2012, 01:42 PM
(((Marilyn))), of course they and your families will be in our prayers. This holiday season seems to be hard hit for many of our friends who are like family to us.

Don's father passed away 28 years ago on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, we were talking memories about Dad yesterday. They will need time before they are able to do this with major heartache. I will say an extra prayer for healing of the heart for them.

Love you! Ruby

Kandycane
November 22nd, 2012, 02:47 PM
Marilyn, I'm so sorry for all the loss in your family. I pray that the good lord give you and family comfort and lay his hand upon all of you at this difficult time. I to believe in things happening in threes but I'm praying for an exception for you family. You were so sweet and welcoming to me and I'm so sad to hear about all the loss. I know you have a lot to be thankful for as well as your DH and DIL. I will be thinking of all of you today and you will be in my heart and prayers.

lilmouse
November 23rd, 2012, 12:55 AM
Will keep you and your family covered in prayer for some time forward...we all love you Marilyn!

MayinJerset
November 23rd, 2012, 02:15 AM
Oh Marilyn, Such sad news. I'll keep everyone in my prayers and also pray that 2 sad events are more than enough. May

janluna
November 25th, 2012, 03:25 AM
I'm praying for you too Sweetie! I'm so sorry for your family's loss. It is hard anytime you lose someone but for some reason when there is a holiday connected to the loss it seems worse. Love you Marilyn, you are in our prayers. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

BellasQuilts
November 25th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Sending prayers now, Marilyn!

Musical_Starling
November 26th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Hmm, I thought I posted on here last night but it must have been the one I was sending when my internet crashed on me...

Well I've already said a few prayers, and I will say a few more for all of those affected. The holidays really seem to make loss and grief worse :( Thinking of you all!!