PDA

View Full Version : O Dark Thirty, WEDNESDAY waves...

aliaslaceygreen
November 21st, 2012, 07:29 AM
Who, ME? Santa, I PROMISE I had NOTHING to do with it!

I have to be at work super early today, so I thought I would pop in and say Hello!
I hope you have all made your grocery store run already, and are able to stay home and do the things you need to do...

Those who are traveling, I wish you safe travels and hugs galore at your destination...
And to all, a moment of remembrance --WHY we celebrate this week...
My blog post for the week...

http://aliaslaceygreen.com/2012/11/20/we-want-more-stuff/

Happy Thanksgiving!

Monique
November 21st, 2012, 08:01 AM
I was just telling my daughter-in-law yesterday to save her money at Christmas time. All I ask for is a quilt calendar and a compost pail. I don't need STUFF!!

Happy Thanksgiving Trish.

MRoy
November 21st, 2012, 09:19 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Trish!

BellasQuilts
November 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Trish!

CrazyMtnLady
November 21st, 2012, 01:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you also. Love the picture.

Have been making my croutons and am baking the green bean casserole then tomorrow I just need to add the french fried onions on top and warm it up. Will make my pumpkin pie as soon as I get off here.

toggpine
November 21st, 2012, 04:38 PM
I have run to the P.O. to pick up a box that was waiting. It is a half day for the kids@ school so I'm trying to get a few things wrapped that I don't want little prying eyes to see. (We got "Brave" for Em as one of her presents.)
I have also wrapped all of the gifties that are ready for my SS. I have a few more to put the finishing touches on, and hopefully I'll hit the P.O. with it on Friday.
I have a batch of dough going in the bread machine for tomorrow's dinner rolls. I'll probably make two or three varieties since everyone seems to have a different favorite. They always make excellent mini-sandwiches later. Tomorrow I'll cook up the pan of scalloped potatoes and we should be set.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Cathy