PDA

View Full Version : The Day Before Thanksgiving

phoots
November 21st, 2012, 03:01 AM
Tomorrow is going to be such a busy day.

First I have to work from 8 - 12. By the way, I love my job!

When I get home I have to put Rebel in a carrier to take him to the vet. They should be taking out the drain. Then I have to take him home and hopefully everything will be okay.

When I finish that I have to pack my stuff for my weekend in Arizona.

Then I have to drive my car to where my BF works. Once there I'm hoping that a taxi will arrive soon (after I call, of course). The taxi will take me to where I pick up my rental car.

After that I have to drive back to my apartment to pick up my bags.

Next, drive to Arizona, about a 2 to 2 1/2 hr drive.

Once I get to my Dad house, I have to drop off my bags.

Next, go get some dinner. Then pick up the potatoes, butter, apple pie, and ice cream I'll need for Thanksgiving day.

Finally, get some rest!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Love to all,
Pam in Vegas

pcbatiks
November 21st, 2012, 03:07 AM
Glad to hear that you like your job! Have a safe trip and a happy turkey day!

Madeforyouinma11
November 21st, 2012, 03:27 AM
Glad your job is going well! Hope everything goes well with Rebel...drive safe and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

auntiemern
November 21st, 2012, 03:47 AM
So glad to hear you love your job. Be safe in your travels, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Monique
November 21st, 2012, 07:57 AM
Pam, have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels.

MRoy
November 21st, 2012, 09:09 AM
Wishing you safe travel and a wonderful Thanksgiving Pam.

Jess1377
November 21st, 2012, 10:21 AM
Phew! You got me tired with all that! I just have an entire day of baking here! Have safe travels and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Bubby
November 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving...have a safe trip! Glad to hear Rebel is getting better and that you enjoy your job!

Claire Hallman
November 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM
Whew, that is a lot of running around prior to the drive but you will be happy doing it, I'm sure. Have a great Thanksgiving even though bittersweet.
There is cooking to be done here today, the cleaning got accomplished all except the kitchen floor which will really be needed after I am done cooking. I made a pie yesterday with a homemade crust and it looks beautiful, hope we don't have to serve it with a spoon.:lol:
Guest will spend the night tomorrow and then on Friday I will start decorating for Christmas and/or making a crib bedskirt. I am looking forward to making that, it will have applique flowers on it, I hope it is as cute in reality as it is in my mind.

buckeyequilter
November 21st, 2012, 01:40 PM
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe trip.

Jean Sewing Machine
November 21st, 2012, 02:26 PM
Talk about cramming a lot into one day! Wow! Have a safe trip to your dad's house, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.