PDA

View Full Version : A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

Jean Sewing Machine
November 17th, 2012, 10:41 AM
This morning I checked my email and opened the MSQC Daily Deal email, and all of a sudden this music started up like something you'd hear at a royal wedding, with trumpets, violins and. 100 voice choir! I thought, wow MSQC is really playing it up big for their birthday blast! It didn't really sound like quilt shop music, although Jenny is always full of surprises! I thought, gee that Al is talented, now we get music with our quilt bargains!

No, I was checking it out on my iPad and must have hit iPod on my way to email! Mystery solved!

meemeecyn
November 17th, 2012, 11:09 AM
I know, Jean. But at least have some of those fang-dangled electronic gizmos!!!! :):):)

Sandy Navas
November 17th, 2012, 11:55 AM
I would have jumped out of my skin!! Funny.

Similar - I clicked on a youtube link this morning that I knew was some comedy but Al started one with some very classical music about the same time . . . I had to check my speaker volume . . .

BellasQuilts
November 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM
hahahahaha!

Monique
November 17th, 2012, 03:57 PM
hehehehehehehehehehe

SuzyQue
November 17th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I was thinking that I needed to check my volume control and feeling very left out.....only to find out it was computer error. Too funny, but you got me.

Winniesfriend
November 17th, 2012, 06:33 PM
LOL - we live in the country so our internet service can be very slow at times so I will start a youtube video and then go and look at other stuff whilst waiting for it to load up, then get engrossed in what I am looking at then all off a sudden Jenny will start talking.

cyndiofthevortex
November 17th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm......music with the Daily Deals. Sounds good to me!

shannonsaulter
November 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM
LOL..good way to start a shopping day

Jean Sewing Machine
November 17th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Music for quilt fabric buying "It was the stash, it was the Monster stash". "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll buy more tomorrow..." " Buy, buy,love! Buy, buy, Happiness!". Come on help me out here!