PDA

View Full Version : Turning back the hands of time!

Jean Sewing Machine
November 16th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Wish Blondie lived down the street from me, but since she doesn't, I had to take matters in my own hands, turning back the hands of time by myself! My sister introduced me to this concept, that you didn't have to pay a cute guy to make your hair turn blonde, not white, you could do it yourself. I couldn't stand it a minute longer, and despite my fear that it would turn out pink, I'm glad it turned out like it did!

Whoohoo! I don't have to wear a hat for weeks until I can get to my sweet hairdresser!32047

toggpine
November 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I don't know, you look pretty fab in those hats!

I like your new 'do! You'll look simply ravishing for the holidays now!

CrazyMtnLady
November 16th, 2012, 07:55 PM
32048Hubba Hubba! Looking good girl!

Bubby
November 16th, 2012, 07:58 PM
You look great, Jean! My Grandpa always said....well, maybe I won't repeat it here! Having good looking hair gives you a real lift, doesn't it? I know because I have the bad hair blues lately. You look wonderful!!!!

Swedish leo
November 16th, 2012, 08:00 PM
You looking great!

stitching woman
November 16th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Love the new hair you love marvelous.

Blondie
November 16th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Aww Jeanie Jelly Beanie! You are simply adorable. Not bad job at all. It will do in a pinch, right? And I also liked you in your hats. Some folks wear them well and you are certainly one.
Wish I could line up all my MSQC sissies and clip, color and pamper each one. I would stand on my feet all day long for free! What a blast we could have.
Be blessed this weekend, dear girl.
Hugs and lotsa love
Blondie

Wish Blondie lived down the street from me, but since she doesn't, I had to take matters in my own hands, turning back the hands of time by myself! My sister introduced me to this concept, that you didn't have to pay a cute guy to make your hair turn blonde, not white, you could do it yourself. I couldn't stand it a minute longer, and despite my fear that it would turn out pink, I'm glad it turned out like it did!

Whoohoo! I don't have to wear a hat for weeks until I can get to my sweet hairdresser!32047

Monique
November 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
WOW! Jean, how lovely you are. It is nice to see a close-up picture of you.

bkthomas
November 16th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Jean, I love it!!! You are a beautiful lady through and through!!!!

RachelMichelle
November 16th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Woo Woo, lookin good as always!

HandsOffItsMine
November 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM
You look marvelous! :D

Bailey65
November 16th, 2012, 09:15 PM
There's nothing like a new color or hair style to give you a pick-me-up! You look fantastic!!!

alliek
November 16th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Nothing like looking good to feel good! Way to go Jeanne.

grannyann
November 16th, 2012, 09:41 PM
You look great and I know by your smile your feeling great.Sometimes we just have to make a change to perk our selves up.
Just be cause we are seniors don't mean we can't be attractive seniors.

Gayle8675309
November 16th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I love that shade of blonde, it suits you well. You look like such a nice person, which, of course, you are! :)

Gayle

EnumclawGramma
November 16th, 2012, 09:51 PM
You look maaahvelous dahling! Simply mahvelous! I agree too......it's nice to see a close up of you. You're such a sweetie Jean, and it shows!

Seriously, I LOVE it! I'm due to get my hairdresser to my house next weekend and I. Can't. Wait.

sewbizzy
November 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Jean, You really look marvelous and it is a perfect color for you....

Sandy Navas
November 16th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Smack my face, I won't share the time I wound up with carrot-orange (almost glow in the dark) hair. WOW!!

Did you do something very special or just the tried and true bottle stuff?

auntiemern
November 16th, 2012, 11:29 PM
You look wonderful. But then I thought you looked wonderful last Friday. Beautiful lady, inside and out. :)

Jess1377
November 16th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Your looking great Jean! Went to get my hair cut today actually and it feels good to actually get spiffied up once in awhile. That is a really nice color though, it turned out just right!!

BellasQuilts
November 16th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I love it! I've been coloring my hair for awhile and have been wondering if I should steadily try and go grey. My dad has the most beautiful silver hair, hmmmm.....now seeing you, I'm reconsidering....

Lonna
November 17th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Looking Good! Love the color!

Carol_Ann
November 17th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Your hair color looks so natural for you. Excellent color choice & a job well done!

meemeecyn
November 17th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Nice pic, Jean. I like the soft color......frames your beautiful face beautifully!!!

lilmouse
November 17th, 2012, 02:15 AM
You look just fabulous dahling....just fabulous!

Winniesfriend
November 17th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Looking good Jean.

Jean Sewing Machine
November 17th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Aww Jeanie Jelly Beanie! You are simply adorable. Not bad job at all. It will do in a pinch, right? And I also liked you in your hats. Some folks wear them well and you are certainly one.
Wish I could line up all my MSQC sissies and clip, color and pamper each one. I would stand on my feet all day long for free! What a blast we could have.
Be blessed this weekend, dear girl.
Hugs and lotsa love
Blondie

We'd replay Steel Magnolias if we all descended on your shop!

Jean Sewing Machine
November 17th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Smack my face, I won't share the time I wound up with carrot-orange (almost glow in the dark) hair. WOW!!

Did you do something very special or just the tried and true bottle stuff?Right out of the bottle!

Blondie
November 17th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Well, paint my door red and call me Elizabeth Arden!

bkthomas
November 17th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Love the Steel Magnolias reference!!!!
Cuppa Cuppa Cuppa - cuppa coffee that is for us though!

MRoy
November 17th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Looks great Jean! The right-out-of-the bottle color really suits you...and you know blondes have more fun. Can you imagine how much fun this group could have at Blondie's salon...:D

buckeyequilter
November 17th, 2012, 10:10 AM

Your hair looks wonderful!! I love that movie - makes me want to drag it out, dust it off and watch it again.

New York Sue
November 17th, 2012, 12:30 PM
The color is PERFECT!
Tape that color box tab to the inside of your medicine cabinet, lest you forget.
Or maybe have it tattooed to your upper thigh, LOL!
Beautiful pic. ;)