PDA

View Full Version : meet Howard! The power cord eating dog........

dwil23
November 15th, 2012, 01:53 AM
This is my first attempt at attaching a picture to a message - hope it works.

I'm thinking it's not going to, but after fighting with it for ten minutes, I quit.

CrazyMtnLady
November 15th, 2012, 10:40 AM
You may need to resize the picture before trying to upload it to the forum. If I don't resize to a smaller size it will not attach.

Bubby
November 15th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Poor Howard!!! For some reason this really gave me a good belly laugh!

Sandy Navas
November 15th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I wish we could see Howard, but I am suggesting that your sister consider changing his name to Evil Kneival Howard the Dog. You would think, after all he's been through that he would settle down a bit, wouldn't you? Just don't let him close to any motorcycles.

Musical_Starling
November 16th, 2012, 02:57 AM
I'm not sure what Howard's story is, I must have missed it somehow, but it made me think of My Dog, Patsy.

Well, I'll let you listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-yxwer1P-4

Lisapc
November 16th, 2012, 03:25 AM
My daughter is grown and on her own and hubby and I are here with ourselves and our 8 yr old son. Yet I heard him say the other day that we have 3 kids at home. He was referring to our 2 Alaskan Malamutes. We got the male (R) for my mothers day present in "09" and 22 months later the female his sister (same Dad) for him. He is right, he has 3 kids at home and I have 4 including him. They sure do find trouble don't they?

Musical_Starling
November 16th, 2012, 03:37 AM
I love Alaskan Malamutes and Huskies, they all look so beautiful :)

Blondie
November 16th, 2012, 08:08 AM
too funny! Thanks for the giggles Dee.

I'm not sure what Howard's story is, I must have missed it somehow, but it made me think of My Dog, Patsy.

Well, I'll let you listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-yxwer1P-4

Lisapc
November 16th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Musical Starling:

I think Husky's are pretty but there is a clear personality difference in the two breeds and the calmer, more stoic Malamute is for us.

Did you know that most towns have a hot sheet of dogs that tend to get loose and wander and most of the dogs on that list are Husky's? I had one, I loved him dearly but if he didn't get his 1 1/2 hour walk he would manage to get out and jog for a few hours.

He was the best! I think everyone should own a dog, they just bring something special to your life. A dog and a Maine Coon, we had one and he was a trip.

Musical_Starling
November 17th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Musical Starling:

I think Husky's are pretty but there is a clear personality difference in the two breeds and the calmer, more stoic Malamute is for us.

Did you know that most towns have a hot sheet of dogs that tend to get loose and wander and most of the dogs on that list are Husky's? I had one, I loved him dearly but if he didn't get his 1 1/2 hour walk he would manage to get out and jog for a few hours.

He was the best! I think everyone should own a dog, they just bring something special to your life. A dog and a Maine Coon, we had one and he was a trip.

I know the personalities are different, but I love the look of both as they look very similar :) I don't have a dog (we never had space for one until now), but I did have one as a kid and she was my best friend. She was a mutt, small brown short-haired dog, but she was the best friend a girl could ask for :) Now I have two cats. No Maine Coon, but I have a Norwegian Forest Cat, close enough lol

Musical_Starling
November 17th, 2012, 01:38 AM
too funny! Thanks for the giggles Dee.

You're very welcome :D