PDA

View Full Version : It's so easy

Sandy Navas
November 11th, 2012, 09:02 PM
You know, once you start getting OLD it is so easy to be confused. Our wonderful friend Donna F and I have been having the most interesting e-mail exchanges this afternoon. I started to enter her e-mail address in my contacts list and found that I had that e-mail already ascribed to someone else - Dizzy Liz - but NOT dizzyliz that is here on the forum. Not only have I made Donna aware that I don't have it all together, I am starting to worry about myself. I've had Al check my temperature and he says I'm normal. Little does he know.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me why I already had Donna's e-mail address and why we both know we hadn't corresponded before (HAD WE) please clue me in before I call the nut house, okay?

BellasQuilts
November 11th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Aw drat. I forgot what I was going to say!!!!

lilmouse
November 11th, 2012, 10:25 PM
I have this problem called can't remember sh*t........so I can't remember either...maybe a swap or something?

HandsOffItsMine
November 11th, 2012, 10:47 PM
You asked me for it...Don't you remember...GUESS NOT! lol

Claire Hallman
November 11th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Maybe you responded to something as "respond to all" and she was in the address list?????

bkthomas
November 12th, 2012, 05:15 AM
You had my mailing address and neither one of us could figure out why, but I believe YOU are the one that figured it out.
Sandy, you know everything - you just don't know that you know it all!
Now I'm not calling you a know it all..........

Sandy Navas
November 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM
You asked me for it...Don't you remember...GUESS NOT! lol

When and why and how come I listed it under Dizzy Liz? It has been there a very l o n g time.

Sandy Navas
November 12th, 2012, 12:03 PM
You had my mailing address and neither one of us could figure out why, but I believe YOU are the one that figured it out.
Sandy, you know everything - you just don't know that you know it all!
Now I'm not calling you a know it all..........

MMMMMMMoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm, Kathy is picking on me again!

HandsOffItsMine
November 12th, 2012, 12:19 PM
When and why and how come I listed it under Dizzy Liz? It has been there a very l o n g time.

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe it Dizzy Liz file has been there a very l o n g time but the email entry as added recently. Give your brain a rest. lol

MayinJerset
November 12th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the club, glad to have some company, LOL - May

bobw103
November 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I suggest Al have the 'nut house' number on speed dial and be ready and willing to use it :)

Monique
November 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Sorry I have CRAFT!!

HandsOffItsMine
November 12th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I have FIBRO and MIGRAINE FOG - I'm going to have to record crap soon. ROFLOL but then I probably will for get to hit playback.

auntiemern
November 13th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Yeah Monique, that is what I have too, that partnered with my CRS, it is a wonder I know how to put my shoes on the right feet, lol

bkthomas
November 13th, 2012, 02:25 AM
MMMMMMMoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm, Kathy is picking on me again!

AM NOT!!! I was being sincere! Mooooooommmmmm..............