PDA

View Full Version : I'M BACK!!!!

MayinJerset
November 9th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Don't know why I was locked out of the forum for the past few days but I'm back and loving it. Lockout happened after my computer shut itself down and I had to sign in on all my sites. No problem with any other site but MSQC, I just couldn't get my password in. Many Thanks to Al who helped by creating me a new user name (really the same name without any spaces but who cares) and also a new password. Well, just a few mintues ago computer shut itself off for a minute and when it came back I said to myself what the heck it's worth a try to try to sign in and here I am. I'm not questioning whatever caused the problem, just glad it's solved.

While I was locked out I was able to read everyone's posts but unable to repy, view any photos or click on special groups like Comfort Quilts. Wish I could stay and chat a bit but DH and I have to go out in a few mintues, sad to sad the DD of one of my cousins passed away suddently and we're going to the viewing tonight. May in Jersey

K. McEuen
November 9th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Welcome back! You should have asked Al to spell Jersey right since he was making you a new account. ;)

Sorry to hear about your cousin's daughter. You people up there have been through enough in the past couple weeks.

Winniesfriend
November 9th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Welcome back.

quiltingtrish
November 9th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Oh yah - you are back!
I am so sorry to hear about your cousins daughter. My prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs,

pcbatiks
November 9th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Yeah for May...glad you're back! Sorry to hear about your cousin's daughter.

MRoy
November 9th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Glad you're back May! My sympathies to your family.

MayinJerset
November 9th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Karen said, "You should have asked Al to spell Jersey right since he was making you a new account. "

I was thinking of that but I emailed him so many times asking for help that I didn't have the heart to tell him so I'm keeping Jerset. May

bkthomas
November 9th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Maybe make "May in Jersey" your signature line.....it's all good, we know who you are!

auntiemern
November 9th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Glad to have you back with us. So sorry about your cousin's DD. Prayers for the family.

buckeyequilter
November 9th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Welcome back. My condolences to your cousin and the family.

alliek
November 9th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Welcome back, So sorry to hear about the loss in your family.

HandsOffItsMine
November 9th, 2012, 10:27 PM
(((May))) you're back!!! I'm so happy :)

Our condolences to you and the family. Please be careful tonight. We'll see and talk to you tomorrow.

Huggers, Ruby and Don

Blondie
November 10th, 2012, 12:41 AM

Yay, welcome home May

I am so sorry for your loss; you know you have my sympathy and prayers. This has certainly been a rough time for your family. Hugs to you, dear lady.

Blondie

Bubby
November 10th, 2012, 12:43 AM
So glad you're back!! My sympathies to you and your family. Barb

lilmouse
November 10th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Glad you are back.....my regards to you and your family...will keep everyone in prayer!