PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

ginampls
October 14th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Hello.... i am back... the funeral was you know sucki. but laura... really loved having me there. Abbey did good with the mass. Long .... but....

I got myself a prize..... a thimble.. i am thinking of taking a hand quilting class. mom gave me some calico fabrics... i do not have space for them.... so i must do something with them all. two plastic grocery bags full of scraps...

must stay on the plan... clean... sewing area... before making new project...

patticakes
October 14th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Welcome back Gina! We missed you!
Patti

janluna
October 14th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Yes we did. You were a good friend to Laura. You went to her side when she needed you most. Glad you are home safe and sound. Love, Jan :icon_hug:

sewsoft
October 14th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Welcome back ginampls, Glad to see you back safely. :icon_wave:

Lola2Ace
October 15th, 2010, 12:37 AM
Gina, nice to have you back. I am sorry for the reason for the trip, but glad you were able to go and support your friend when she needed you.
Have fun at your hand quilting class. My Grandma taught me how to hand quilt and I do love to do it, but life just doesn't give me the opportunity right now. I inherited her wooden quilting frame that my Grandpa made for her. It's at my parents' house, but I am hoping to bring it home soon and put it to good use. I just hope I can remember how to load the backing,batting and quilt top on it!
Mom and Dad had helped her put a quilt on it, so I am counting on the 3 of us figuring it out.
LOL about cleaning your sewing area before starting a new project, but I think I hear that fabric calling your name! :icon_happy:
Lola

Blondie
October 15th, 2010, 06:53 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/BSpence/sigs/welcome/welcomeback1.gif

Hi Gina!
So glad you made it home safe and sound. :icon_wave: I know you were a comfort to your friend.
Thimble, scraps? Have fun sorting them out while you clean the sewing area.

sally
October 15th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Welcome home!:icon_wave::icon_wave:

ginampls
October 15th, 2010, 11:13 AM
thanks every one... i got my shower is... now to clean.... hummm i don't want to....

chore list includes... kitchen... biffy... living room... abbeys room
my bed room .. laundry...
then sewing area... sort fabric...

oh man.... thimble... scraps... colors... ideas.... drat the fairies and brownies skipped my place again... okay... i do it... one space a t a time... setting the timer helps me... i start with 7 min at a go... set go..

Laura108
October 15th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Welcome back Gina we missed you.
What a good heart you are. I know Laura appreciated it....I also just love her name LOL
Good luck on the hand quilting class and big hugs....we are so happy your back:icon_wave::icon_wave::icon_wave:

quiltingtrish
October 15th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Welcome back - we've missed you!
Yes, there are times when our other friends need us and I'm glad you were able to go and help Laura out. I'm sure she'll never forget that you were there.
I have cleaning to do tonight too. If I can get the bathrooms cleaned, I'll be a happy camper.

Hugs,

ginampls
October 16th, 2010, 12:45 AM
chores got pushed back ... had needed to fix the health insurance... so i did the unpack sort... this goes in this room... that goes in here... so the cleaning didn't happen... so i do some tomorrow... but hey i almost cleaned today..
oh moved fabric scraps to sew table...

i don't want to clean i want to create... some thing with fabric....