PDA

View Full Version : May in Jersey asked me to post this

quiltingtrish
November 8th, 2012, 06:58 PM
She is currently locked out. She has to sign in as a guest and can read posts but not reply nor see photos. She has been in contact with Al about this. She misses everyone and hopes to get back in real soon. She got 3 inches of snow in this past storm and I did ask her if she has power at her house but didn't get a reply yet. She sounds okay except for the fact she can't get into MSQC.
We miss your posts too May!
So if you guys want to say hello to her in the meantime, she can read posts. Give her a howdy here, I'm sure she'll love it!

Hugs,

bkthomas
November 8th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Hello May in Jersey!!!! We miss you and hope you are doing well!! You are on our minds and in our prayers - Hope to see you back very soon!!!

....and Big Thanks Trish!

HandsOffItsMine
November 8th, 2012, 07:08 PM
May I miss you! Prayers that you and DH are ok in this last storm, safe and warm inside some where.

Huggers, Don and Ruby

auntiemern
November 8th, 2012, 07:12 PM
May, so sorry you are locked out, don't know why that would happen. We miss your cheery self here. Hope to see you back on soon.

shannonsaulter
November 8th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Hi May..Hurry back!

Blondie
November 8th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks Trish for posting this. I am so scattered lately in my brain that I am offline more than on. So much to do, I feel like the white rabbit in wonderfland - I'm late, I'm late,

MAY! You know how much I miss you and continue to pray for you and yours.

SuzyQue
November 8th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Hello, May! Sorry that you are temporarily locked out, but I am sure Al will get that fixed soon! It is so great to hear from you, again. I can't wait to hear your details from both storms. Glad to hear from you!

lilmouse
November 8th, 2012, 08:34 PM
May, missing you and continuing prayers for you and yours...keep warm and safe!

bopeep
November 8th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Hi May........Hope things are getting better.......
You have been in my Prayers.....
Hope you can get back on soon !!!!!!
{{{HUGS}}} & {{{{PRAYERS}}}}
bopeep

toggpine
November 8th, 2012, 09:39 PM
:icon_hi: Hi May!

I too hope you are safe & warm!
Hugs, Cathy

Jess1377
November 8th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Hi May! I hope you are safe and sound, toasty and warm! We all look forward to your return, take care and stay safe! :)

Monique
November 8th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Hi May, stay safe and warm. Thinking of you.

alliek
November 8th, 2012, 10:34 PM
May, my SIL is working as a volunteer for the redcross in NJ. She tells me of the devastation some people are facing, But the thing that impresses her the most is the resilience of the people who have lost much. Every day we pray for all of you in NJ. I pray that you are warm and safe and your family also.

K. McEuen
November 8th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I figured May was still without power and trying to stay warm.

The only thing I can think of trying is to empty all your cache and cookies and then try logging in here and seeing if that fixes the problem.

Hopefully Al will get things fixed soon.

pcbatiks
November 8th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Helloo May, Good to know that you are okay. Praying for you and those in your area. Take care.

CrazyMtnLady
November 8th, 2012, 11:09 PM
May, we miss you. Hopefully you are not buried up to your neck in the snow. Stay warm and safe. I am sure Al will have you back in here soon.

Sandy Navas
November 8th, 2012, 11:33 PM
MAY, MAY, MAY!!! I have no idea why anyone would lock you out in the cold. We were all praying for you to be safe from (ME) Sandy and were so excited that you were safe. So, now we're just hoping and praying you'll be with us real soon. Meanwhile, I am trying to behave, but it isn't easy . . .

Genny
November 9th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Hello May in Jesey from me (Genny) in Iowa! Hope you get back on here soon!

quiltingtrish
November 9th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Oh, she does have power and heat. Just frustrated that she can't get on here to post. I am sure she is reading your posts.

Hugs,

Donna F
November 9th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Hi May :icon_wave: I hope you're back with us soon! We miss you.

Donna F

meemeecyn
November 9th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Miss you, May! Prayers for you and all your neighbors in NJ. The news has kept us informed and it is so unbelievably sad. Glad to hear you are ok, but sorry you are not able to post. Take care of yourself. You'll be back soon and we can catch up.
Cynthia

BellasQuilts
November 9th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Hi May, glad you are okay and safe! Sorry you cant' get on, Al will fix it soon!

MRoy
November 9th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Hi May, we miss you! Hope you're staying safe and warm.