PDA

View Full Version : fabric

sewsoft
October 14th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'd like to make a quilt for both of my dd's. Does anyone have any left over scraps no longer needed of Dr. Seuss fabrics? I'd love to get them if they are no longer wanted or needed. Let me know. Thanks

Lola2Ace
October 14th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Hi Sewsoft, I don't have any Dr. Seuss fabrics, not even sure if I have ever seen any.
I will keep my eyes open for them though!
Have you tried looking for them on EBay?
Lola

Dragonfly
October 14th, 2010, 06:24 PM
This was a Robert Kaufmann fabric range and if you put "Dr. Seuss fabrics" into google you will come up with lots of options and there are some on ebay, I went and looked. There are also pictures of things made from this fabric in google images, it looks like a fun fabric.

LynneLeavell
October 14th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Try going on Keepsakequilting.com. They may have some. Good Luck.

Lynne

sewsoft
October 14th, 2010, 08:51 PM
I think I will just look on MSQC a cute feminine print will do. Thanks everyone

pdjewelrylady
October 27th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Morning Ladies, I am looking for 2 yards of this Thomas the Train fabric that was out early last spring (Walmart $2yd table)......... made a cutie little pillow case for grandson, Nathan, and now his mommy is asking for matching quilt. Anyone have any of these fabric in your stash?? PLMK hugs!

Lola2Ace
October 27th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Suzi, will check my stash. We also still have a WM with fabric, so I will check there. I will be going into town tomorrow to mail my swap blocks and will check then. How much will you want/need if I find it?
Lola

pdjewelrylady
October 27th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Oh Lola, that would be great! thank you :) 2 yds will work but 3 yards would be better.

Lola2Ace
October 27th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Suzi, it's added to my list for tomorrow. I sure hope they have it, then I can just mail it to you at the same time as the blocks!
Lola

Lola2Ace
October 27th, 2010, 01:37 PM
WooHooo, I think. LOL I just called them and was told they have 4 different Thomas fabrics in cotton, so hopefully this one is one of them! I just have to figure out if I can print your pic and take it along with me.
Lola

sewhot
October 27th, 2010, 02:00 PM
We are getting the Dr Suess fabric in anytime! I just called Robert Kaufman and they said it was shipping this week! YAY!!! :D

pdjewelrylady
October 27th, 2010, 02:21 PM
YAY!! may have to get some Cat in Hat "just because!" :)

toggpine
October 28th, 2010, 02:41 AM
Ooooh! I may have to break my fabric purchasing moratorium for that. I am a hopeless Dr.Seuss fan.

Let us know when it hits the store!

Do they have pre-cuts?