PDA

View Full Version : - Someones bad day of sewing - Can you relate? . .

CountryHut
November 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM
- OMG*~ . . I am still giggling --

How many times has this happened to you . . .

***WARNING***~ -- NO drinking of anything while watching --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4MuHNd9zY0&feature=g-all-c

Diane :icon_woohoo:

Lonna
November 8th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Oh thank you for the laugh it sure brightened up my morning.

Gayle8675309
November 8th, 2012, 12:43 PM
LOL! I wouldn't have thought about the needle being the problem either. That was funny! :D

Gayle

lilmouse
November 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM
That was me at the beginning last night...but I preserved...and my problem was a brand new needle and it was a Gutermann needle...not a dollar store cheapie...soon as I changed it again....everything was fine! Too funny!

CrazyMtnLady
November 8th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Very funny! I would have tried changing the needle or using different thread before I sat there and rethreaded over and over and over again.

RiverMomm
November 8th, 2012, 12:56 PM
LOL-how funny! And she even finished it. I think I would swear off sewing for a few years after that.

Donna F
November 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM
So funny!!

SuzyQue
November 8th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I would have changed the thread and the needle about the 3rd time the thread broke! She has much more patience than I! I love the addition of the pot holder in the lower corners......very handy! Thanks for the idea and the laughter!

Tanya D
November 8th, 2012, 06:11 PM
That was funny!

bopeep
November 8th, 2012, 07:06 PM
:icon_rofl::icon_woot:SOOOOOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol::D
:bopeep

Monique
November 8th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Good one!!

Jess1377
November 8th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Oh for the love of crikey! Holy moly that is soooooo HILARIOUS!!! :icon_rofl: That thread is evil :icon_evil: EVIL I tell you!! Poor lady but this was so much fun to watch!:icon_popcorn: I was totally expecting her to slide the machine off the table once she realized she had sewn the skirt on backwards. She almost has the patience of a saint!

...... BOBS YOUR UNCLE! .... LMBO!! :icon_bump: Oh, and you're right, dont drink anything while watching this.

CountryHut
November 9th, 2012, 12:11 AM
a whole bunch of stuff to do today -- wash, bank, hairdressers, MickyD's for coffee then finish packing for our trip to AZ -- packing orders to drop at the P.O. on my way out of town -- the doggies following me around - cuz they know something is going on (sniffles, I can't take them with me) -- the hubby asking whatz for dinner (pointing at the refrig*~ -- I just had to take a break and go back to that video -- I'm still laughing at that one -- I love it . . .

Diane :)

Genny
November 9th, 2012, 12:41 AM
- OMG*~ . . I am still giggling --

How many times has this happened to you . . .

***WARNING***~ -- NO drinking of anything while watching --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4MuHNd9zY0&feature=g-all-c

Diane :icon_woohoo:

Oh my heavens, As mush as I wanted to reach out and help her I just couldn't help but laugh!

BellasQuilts
November 9th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Hahahahhaa, loved it. I subscribed to her channel too

Claire Hallman
November 9th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I would have been hairless after all those problems and the apron would never have gotten finished.:o

CountryHut
April 2nd, 2013, 08:54 PM
- Bump . . . I thought I would bump this up - especially for the Newbies on the Forum

Bobs your Uncle .. I laugh everytime I watch this . LOL*~ . . . For the Love of Cranky . . I love that one . .

enjoy again . .

Hawaii Roxy
April 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM
roflmao omg this is sooo gonna be me very soon!! Im gonna make a video for yall when I get started just so you can watch me freak out lol

Eliza
April 2nd, 2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks for bumping - I didn't see this before. :lol:

roflmao omg this is sooo gonna be me very soon!! Im gonna make a video for yall when I get started just so you can watch me freak out lol
Looking forward to it! ;)

phoots
April 3rd, 2013, 12:39 AM
Too funny!!

Pam in Vegas

Evilynn
April 3rd, 2013, 04:30 AM
Haha! Reminded me a bit of myself. It's so funny!

Sew Perfect
April 3rd, 2013, 04:40 AM
Wahahaha!!!!! :icon_hihi: I would have thrown something out the window for sure! But not that lady...she just kept on going.

Iris Girl
April 3rd, 2013, 05:48 AM
:icon_rofl::icon_rofl: that apron would have been in the garbage after 2 tries and the machine would have been cleaned top to bottom with new thread and new needle...I don't have the patience for that. bless her

Monique
April 3rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
Diane that is funny. Thanks.

Longstocking
April 3rd, 2013, 01:20 PM
oh for the love of crikey!
I'm sure all of us have had a least one day like that.

CountryHut
April 3rd, 2013, 01:28 PM
Laughter will brighten anyone's day -

Suzyq
April 4th, 2013, 02:48 AM
Loved all your posts... Oh my too funny! My cure for a bad sewing day is close the machine, turn out the light and chow down on some yummy chocolate with a glass of milk! Lots of yummy chocolate that is, as just some won't do it!

Hulamoon
April 4th, 2013, 03:36 AM
That was super funny. I kept thinking why are you trying so hard on fabric that is so ugly. lol

I'm going to go back and check her other one's too.

Too cute!

rebeccas-sewing
April 4th, 2013, 06:15 AM
I had to stop watching! It was making my heart race!!! Hahaha! Her commentary was really funny. Oh - yes- I've definitely had these moments. Not quite to that extent but hair-pulling moments none the less.