PDA

View Full Version : - Road Trip - FL to AZ --

CountryHut
November 7th, 2012, 04:23 PM
- I have been mapping out the Fabric shop between AZ and FL . .
that I might have time to stop at on the way home -- I know for sure that I will be stopping
by the 3 dudes store -- their store isn't that far my Uncle's house

Diane :)

shannonsaulter
November 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM
how fun! Will you be going to MSQC also? Have a great time and share pics...

CountryHut
November 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
-- I thought about detouring -- it will be over 400 miles off the beaten path *dag nabbit*~

Sasha Anzures
November 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM
OH sounds SO FUN!!!!!! that would be a great adventure with just the driving alone!!!

Claire Hallman
November 7th, 2012, 06:19 PM
We took a road trip this June and I looked online several nights to map out possible stops for the next day. I had sketchy success. We encountered 5 or 6 shops that had closed for one reason or another. I used up some brownie points with my husband by going places that didn't any longer exist. :icon_heh:
Be sure to check before you go out of your way.

Sandy Navas
November 7th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Love Claire's comments - and don't forget the telephone. When Al and I were traveling around I had the Quilter's Bible of quilt shops (don't know the real name of it) and I mapped out every one I wanted to visit.. The very first one we visited wasn't at that address listed so I called . . . they were there, the address was misprinted in the book I was checking.

auntiemern
November 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time. Shame you can't make it to M*QC.

Monique
November 7th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time.

Nursmate2
November 9th, 2012, 01:47 AM
If your coming through Texas...I can give you a few hints deepening on our route.....we have a ton in our great state.

Cindy