PDA

View Full Version : Package from MSCQ!!!

shannonsaulter
November 7th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Oh yes!!!
Got an order today with 2 charm packs, a twice the charm pack(Daily Deal) and a jelly roll...I am excited to see my lil stash grow and to try and think of thins to do for these fabrics...
the Make Do And Mend jelly roll I may attempt the JRR but not sure...
Any thoughts floks?

Swedish leo
November 7th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I know the feeling. It feels like early christmas! Enjoy you new fabric and remember to post pic for us to admire your work!

lilmouse
November 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM
I have the same jelly roll and am planning on a jrr quilt but I am adding 2 1/2 in squares to each strip before I assemble....easier to sew straight than the miters and it gives it a little pizazz!

auntiemern
November 7th, 2012, 07:49 PM
It is so exciting, isn't it?

lilmouse
November 8th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Today I ordered the daily deal and so will be anxiously awaiting but not expecting until next week.....Sat. would be a little too soon...even for MSQC!

shannonsaulter
November 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Today I ordered the daily deal and so will be anxiously awaiting but not expecting until next week.....Sat. would be a little too soon...even for MSQC!

LOL yes thats true..but it would be nice

mamainred
November 8th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I am new to the pre-cuts after not sewing for so many years. I have bought a couple of jelly rolls & some charm packs & have yet to use them, the are just so cute on the shelf in my sewing room. Lots of cute idea's on http://www.modabakeshop.com/