PDA

View Full Version : What is your Comfort tonight!

Lonna
November 7th, 2012, 12:54 AM
I was just sitting here with my little family of Wayne, Sue, and all the fur babies watching a movie. Got thinking how much more comfort can one person have. I am one lucky gal sitting here with my new lap quilt over me with a hot buttered rum in one hand the other petting one of the cats curled up next to me. Sorry cat has now been replaced with Max.

Have a great evening my friends! So what is your comfort tonight?

pcbatiks
November 7th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Hi Lonna, Mine would be....knowing our son was okay after his wreck yesterday............sitting on our couch...covered with a quilt........playing with our dogs and enjoying their silly expressions and laughing at Big Bang Theory with my sweet hubby!

Thanks for giving me that to think about.........a mood lifter!

HandsOffItsMine
November 7th, 2012, 01:12 AM
My comfort is Dear Donny Boy in his chair and ottoman with his laptop designing a 3 bedroom Dream house on the water with a gazebo for us (Got to love the man) and me stroking a box of goodies that came in from a Cyber Angel for Keikies of Waianae.

May everyone have someone or a pet(s) to comfort them. :)

auntiemern
November 7th, 2012, 02:10 AM
My comfort tonight would have to be a bag of cheese puff corn and a steaming hot bubble bath. :)

lilmouse
November 7th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Mine is I just finished machine binding another of my project quilts...4 done completely and 11 to go by the end of the month....all blocks are made...just have to sew them together, layer and quilt and bind! I am getting there...and I have two more days off before I have to go back to work...so my comfort is my sewing room and Sassy (puppy) and Dakota (Quacker Parrot).

Jean Sewing Machine
November 7th, 2012, 05:51 AM
My comfort was getting to use some pretty jelly rolls to make some darling placemats, while listening to voting returns, knowing I won 't have to listen political ads for a long time! Thank heaven for that! No spirits involved, but fur baby isn't far away.

Bubby
November 7th, 2012, 10:11 AM
My comfort last night was snuggling up with my teddybear of a husband and Miss Molly under a rag quilt while we watched election returns.

Sandy Navas
November 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Last night's comfort (well, it wasn't SOUTHERN COMFORT) . . . a good book, soft music, and companionship of a great roommate.

Oh, and DeeOGee protecting us from things that go bang in the dark.

Gayle8675309
November 7th, 2012, 01:39 PM
My comfort last night was a big bag of chips and dip. I asked hubby to get me a SMALL snack sized bag of chips when he went to Walmart, but he came home with a big bag and dip to boot! There goes my diet!! :)

Gayle

shannonsaulter
November 7th, 2012, 04:12 PM
My comfort most nights are hubby and our 3 bassetts...they always are at the door to greet me when I get home from work just before midnight...