PDA

View Full Version : Jean the Hat Maker

auntiemern
November 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
This is a pic of Jean, backstage at Sweeney Todd. Doesn't she look fabulous :)

bkthomas
November 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Really great picture!!! Have you two met !!!

lilmouse
November 6th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Jean, you look so dashing and sophisticated!

stitching woman
November 6th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Great picture Jean you look so good maybe you should be in the show.

auntiemern
November 6th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Not yet. Hopefully Friday we are going to meet for lunch. Gonna have to be soup for me, though. Still having trouble eating.
Really great picture!!! Have you two met !!!

RFREE
November 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Fabulous Jean. You will love her Marilyn. She is truly a wonderful person!!

Jean Sewing Machine
November 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Marilyn, I have the picture on the computer but can't get the computer to let me change the avatar. HELP!

bopeep
November 6th, 2012, 09:36 PM
You look Great !!!!!!!
bopeep

Jean Sewing Machine
November 6th, 2012, 09:40 PM
That Marilyn, what would I do without her?

MRoy
November 6th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Looking great Jean! Marilyn and Jean, have a wonderful time on Friday.

Winniesfriend
November 6th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Looking great Jean, that jacket you have on looks pretty great to.

BellasQuilts
November 6th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Great picture, Jean!

GrammaBabs
November 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Sexy Lady.... Your costuming is fabulous!!!!

Sandy Navas
November 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I can just see you leading the band in 76 Trombones . . .

Jean Sewing Machine
November 6th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I can just see you leading the band in 76 Trombones . . .
Been there, done that, Music Man was my first big show 5 years ago, cast of 55. Talk about a baptism of fire! This was show #36 for me.

Monique
November 6th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Nice picture.

HandsOffItsMine
November 7th, 2012, 01:37 AM
You look loveeeeeely! :) Wish we could do a play together! How stressed would we be! lol

Jean Sewing Machine
November 7th, 2012, 05:38 AM
You look loveeeeeely! :) Wish we could do a play together! How stressed would we be! lol
We would just have a blast! Already working on one for January and July, with one thrown in during March! Secret Garden for July includes light up dresses for the ghosties! We already have an electrical genius working on that! I may get to use that Superior thread that you use like wire to light up LEDS. Won't this be fun? I don't mind doing costumes as long as I have enough time and the director lets me have a few minutes with the actors and communicates with me! That's the only way to make it work!

mamaquilt
November 7th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Great picture! Wishing you all the success in the world for your costumes in the future shows.

Klasien
November 7th, 2012, 06:46 AM
What a wonderful picture!!!

I hope you have a great time friday, don't forget to take pictures so we can see the two of you!!!!!!!!

lilmouse
November 7th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Please take pictures...we want in on this meet even if it is long distance!

HandsOffItsMine
November 7th, 2012, 08:36 PM
We would just have a blast! Already working on one for January and July, with one thrown in during March! Secret Garden for July includes light up dresses for the ghosties! We already have an electrical genius working on that! I may get to use that Superior thread that you use like wire to light up LEDS. Won't this be fun? I don't mind doing costumes as long as I have enough time and the director lets me have a few minutes with the actors and communicates with me! That's the only way to make it work!

Ohhhh, Love Secret Garden!!!

I know how you feel. I need to make up an album with the illustrations I've done for the shows. It's all about time, communication and mutual respect!