PDA

View Full Version : Update on Paula - middlesis

Texsam
October 13th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I emailed Paula last night to see if she was alright-don't know why I didn't do this earlier:icon_doh:. Anyway she responded back to me. She said she still can't get on the forums but to tell you all hello and that she misses everyone like crazy. She is hoping to go to her mom's this weekend and use her computer to get online. Anyway I emailed her using her Yahoo email in her profile and got a hold of her that way. She will probably be glad to hear from some of you too! I'm just glad she's okay!! :icon_happy:

Laura108
October 13th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Please let her know we are thinking of her...how frustrating for her
If you private message me her email I will send a hello :)
Thank you for letting us know :)
Laura

Texsam
October 13th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Laura if you go to her profile and look under her avatar you will see an email link. That's how I did it. If you don't see it let me know and I will send it to you. I just emailed her back and told her to be on the lookout for a lot of emails! :icon_happy:

janluna
October 13th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Laura and Shelia tell Paula for me I miss her. I can get email in but for some unknown reason I can't email out. I do all my talking here or on facebook. I don't trust facebook but I do trust here. Anyway tell her hello for me. thank you. :icon_hug: :icon_kiss:

janluna
October 13th, 2010, 10:10 PM
Well, people I almost have my whole cloth quilted, I have one flower to go in the center. The next class shows us how to use rubber bands to make the corners taunt so you can finish the edges. Looks like fun. My stitches aren't that great but they are getting better.
I'm beat tonight, doing the laundry tires me out. I got a lot accomplished today and I quilted. So I did good.
My kids are having a ball at Disney World Resort. Joe sent me a video from his cell phone of the night time parade. All the carriages had lights on them. It was really great. Joe said his feet hurt and he'd trade with me but that he was having too much fun watching the kids. Sarah the youngest is 4, so you can imagine what she thinks of all the princesses and the lights etc. Emily is doing well health wise. She's had one blood draw and it was good. I'm so glad they got to go.
Well everyone I hope you all get the stress levels down, the kids well, and the jobs are kinder to you. Love to you all, Jan :icon_kiss: :icon_hug: Good night.

RockyMountainHorseMama
October 13th, 2010, 11:11 PM
I emailed Paula last night to see if she was alright-don't know why I didn't do this earlier:icon_doh:. Anyway she responded back to me. She said she still can't get on the forums but to tell you all hello and that she misses everyone like crazy. She is hoping to go to her mom's this weekend and use her computer to get online. Anyway I emailed her using her Yahoo email in her profile and got a hold of her that way. She will probably be glad to hear from some of you too! I'm just glad she's okay!! :icon_happy:

I tried her blog, but will send a message yahoo style, let 'er know I said "Hey" and :icon_hug:

middlesis1966
October 16th, 2010, 08:22 PM
:icon_wave: Hi Ladies!!!!!!! I am at my moms so Im on her internet. Thanks for the concern. Its nice to know that you all missed me. I miss you all too. I dont know what the deal is but at home I cant get on. Im using the same computer here as at home. I dont know much about computer except how to them on, lol. Good thing Im a welder then, lol. Well if anyone wants to get ahold of me my Email is middlesis1966@yahoo.com. Well you all have a fab night, Ive got to go for now, but Im coming back to my moms so Ill stop by n say HIGH!!!!!!!!!

Texsam
October 16th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Hi Paula :icon_wave:

Good to see you on here if only briefly. I wish I knew what to tell you to do. I can do my office work, but when it comes to the tech stuff I'm lost. Hopefully someone will now what to do. Take care!:icon_hug:

Lola2Ace
October 25th, 2010, 03:36 PM
:icon_hi: Hey Paula! :icon_hi:
I know it sounds simple and I'm not trying to talk down to you, but it happened to me.....
since they did the upgrade on the site, have you just come into MSQC by way of Yahoo or some other search engine, refresh and then re-save to your favorites list or bookmark??
I just about panicked after the upgrade because I couldn't get in using my favorites list, but then tried what I described above and it worked like a charm.
I sure hope this or something helps! We miss you!!
Lola

craftyladysam
October 25th, 2010, 05:48 PM
:icon_hi:Paula:icon_hi: Glad you are alright. I had to sign in again after they upgraded. Maybe that's it. Hope you get it figured out soon. Guess where I just came from? No sillies, not the quilt store but my hubby and me went to vote. It was raining and a line and hubby said let's come back. I said No we are here let's do it! So we did. There had been 2230 votes so far. That's a lot for early votes. Don't forget to vote, gals! That's what our young sons and daughters are fighting for. Our freedom to choose. Alright, alright I'm off the soapbox. :lol::D:lol::D

Laura108
October 26th, 2010, 03:38 AM
Paula Im thinking of you. Not sure why but the email I sent to check on you bounced back unsent.
Please know we are thinking of you.

janluna
October 26th, 2010, 07:10 AM
Hi Paula, I'm thinking of you too. I miss you. Hope you can get back online soon. Love, Jan :icon_hug: