PDA

View Full Version : back from Wiesbaden

mamaquilt
November 4th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Hello to my quilting family,

Back from the wonderful crafts fair in Wiesbaden GE.
Lots of people, lots of different crafts, lots of workshops,
some more fabrics for my stash, some more threads, some more needles, q snap material, some very nice buttons
some pictures of quilts (they did not turn out good)

1. picture : this quilt is made with all different kinds of caps from glasses and bottles.
2. picture : loved the idea of using old linen and embroidery as well as nice buttons
3. picture: sorry this picture should have been turned as it represents a house with a figure looking through the window. loved the color,the different materials, loved everything about this quilt.

less money, less nerves (too many people)

time to recuperate on a rainy Sunday

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Bubby
November 4th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Hi Michele,

Thanks for sharing your pictures! I sounds like you had a ball shopping, walking and looking. I love craft fairs...so much creativity and new ideas.

Monique
November 4th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Lenie
November 4th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the pictures, Michèle, I especcially like picture 3. You must have had a great time there!

mamaquilt
November 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the pictures, Michèle, I especcially like picture 3. You must have had a great time there!

You're welcome. That was my favorite too. There were not many modern quilts. Most of them were traditional quilts. so the stands could sell a lot of fabrics.

alliek
November 5th, 2012, 09:07 PM
How different and creative those quilts are. Lovely, I too enjoy the colorful explosions on number three! Sounds like you had a good time and love taking it easy on rainy Sundays also.

bopeep
November 5th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for sharing ...
Sounds like you had a lot of fun !!!!!!!
bopeep