PDA

View Full Version : Bailey65 and cyndiofthevortex together at last!

cyndiofthevortex
November 3rd, 2012, 08:29 PM
I was so pleased to meet Fannie today at her cute little booth filled with snowmen at a craft fair in the next town. You should see her snowmen! Every one adorable! It was so hard to pick one to bring home. DH and I had to run through two giant rooms filled with vendors to find Fannie and her wonderful husband but it was well worth it. Fannie, I sure hope I get to see more of you in the future! When you're better let's have a play date, okay?

Winniesfriend
November 3rd, 2012, 08:43 PM
Nice to see a photo of the pair of you, lucky you to be able to meet someone else from the forum.

Bailey65
November 3rd, 2012, 08:44 PM
Oh it was a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful husband! I really want to have a play date as soon as I get feeling better, not feeling quite so good this evening. Thank SO much for the wonderful compliment about my snowmen.

Sandy Navas
November 3rd, 2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks for making us part of your day, too!! Great picture. Fannie your snowpeople are adorable.

auntiemern
November 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM
Makes my heart happy every time I hear of our wonderful peeps getting to meet up. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, gonna try to have lunch with Jean next Fri. You 2 look wonderful, and my heart belongs to snowmen.

Patrice
November 3rd, 2012, 10:08 PM
that was neat for you both. Great picture!

bopeep
November 4th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Oh Ya'll look happy......Glad you got to get together.......
Thanks for letting us be a part of it.......
bopeep

meemeecyn
November 4th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Oh, Fannie and Cyndi....I am so bummed I didn't get to meet both of you at the Fair! My grandkids were here until mid afternoon and then DH and I had to drive up north on an errand. But I was thinking of you and all the darling little snowmen! They are adorable and such a pretty display. Thank you for posting the pictures Cyndi. Between your smiles and the cute snowmen my day has been made.

Hope you feel better real soon and you're up and able to do some quilting. (or any kind of crafting)

Really look forward to having us local people catch up together.
Cynthia

bkthomas
November 4th, 2012, 12:44 AM
Great pics Cyndi!!! It is fun when you get to meet others from the forum!!! Feels like we are all family - Fannie, your snow people are great - I used to collect snow men but not any more, I have my black and white cows, pink flamingos (just a couple) and my cowpies and now Wilf - just no room any more!

lilmouse
November 4th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Thanks for sharing with us...glad you were able to meet up!

mamaquilt
November 4th, 2012, 07:06 AM
You must have had a wonderful day meeting with "family forum". Thanks for sharing that picture. That way I'm able to put figures on those usernames.

greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Bubby
November 4th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Isn't it wonderful meeting another forum peep!! You look like two peas in a pod! Fannie, I love your snow people!! Barb

Cathy F
November 4th, 2012, 09:08 AM
It's so nice to have a face to go with a name. Your snowmen look adorable on your display.

pcbatiks
November 4th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Great picture Fannie and Cyndi........glad you two got to meet!

stitchywoman
November 4th, 2012, 10:41 AM
How fun! I love the picture! And you're right the snowmen are adorable!

MRoy
November 4th, 2012, 10:44 AM
It's great that you got to meet! Thanks for sharing the fun with us.

Jess1377
November 4th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Aww, you two look so happy! What a wonderfully fun thing to be able to meet someone else onthe forum! I also have to agree, those are some seriously cute snowpeople you have Fannie :)